What's new

House or land?

Both are easier to sell off but depending on the real estate individual doing the marketing. He might just be somebody who likes selling houses more than lands
Yes I think you're correct here. Most individual real estate agents find themselves having to make sales of land more easily than buildings while others is housing more easily than lands

I have pondered on this question for a while now, i dont seem to get the answer on my own, so i have realized that getting out of my head and letting people's opinion of it will be very beneficial.
The question is between house and land, which is more easier to sell off as an agent?
I think as an agent it will be easier to sell house than the land.

I have a friend who became a millionaire from selling condominiums.

I think as an agent it will be easier to sell house than the land.

I have a friend who became a millionaire from selling condominiums.
Well it is not so in my country as these days most people who love to build their houses so it is much more easier to sell land than to sell houses in my country.

For me I think the land is more easier to sell than the house. People in my country buy lands and keep them until they increase in value and then sell them off.

Everybody has thier own different taste , like a saying " some like it hot ,some like it cool " in this case it's for you to look for client whose looking for what you got because they will surely be

I have pondered on this question for a while now, i dont seem to get the answer on my own, so i have realized that getting out of my head and letting people's opinion of it will be very beneficial.
The question is between house and land, which is more easier to sell off as an agent?
I think houses are a lot more easier to let out than lands. Especially when it comes to letting houses on rent. The profit here might not be big compared to selling a land.

I think the land is easier to sell off more as a real estate agent.
One would just have to consider details of the land to be purchased.
A potential buyer would just have to see the property, make purchase and get all necessary documents.

T
For me I think the land is more easier to sell than the house. People in my country buy lands and keep them until they increase in value and then sell them off.
That's true, I also think lands appreciate more than houses or what do you think? When it comes to lands you don't have to worry much about repairs and maintenance which if not done could lead to deprecation in houses.

I believe that so many factors are going to influence your final decision but ultimately I will literally prefer to buy a house because I believe it is going to come with more value for money.

This depends on the location,in the urban area where there are no more sufficient land for people to buy and build their house and they want to stay in that urban area it will be easier for houses to sell quickly there. In a new site that people are gradually moving to land in those places will be selling like hot cakes since people are beginning to move there to settle down in.

Both of them are ondemand, it depends on the position of the land or house that you choose to market. Also location determine how marketable any of them can be, I won't tell you to pick one and leave the other.

I think lands are more easier to sell. It's kind of difficult convincing people to buy a house or see those who want to buy a house outright.
Everyone wants his own property (land) that he can customize the building to his taste.

The both (land and house) are both good and lucrative estate business that brings in good income when you later sell them but land on the other hand is easier to access and sell.

Both are viable solutions, but you should conduct a demand study in your area first. You will make your selection based on it. Land and houses are sold in my nation in the same way. Houses are more viable in cities, but land is more profitable in rural locations. Maybe it's the same in your country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back