House or land?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have pondered on this question for a while now, i dont seem to get the answer on my own, so i have realized that getting out of my head and letting people's opinion of it will be very beneficial.
The question is between house and land, which is more easier to sell off as an agent?

Both are good options, but you should survey your area to assess demand. It depends on that you will make the decision. In my country, land and houses are sold alike. Houses are more viable in the city and land in rural areas. Maybe in your country it is the same.

Our ancestral home is an old house and quite dilapidated. But the location of the 317 square meter lot is near the city hall. When we put that up for sale it took less than a year before a serious buyer bought it. When I was selling my lot in moderate village in the suburbs it took years before I finally sold it. In my experience it is easier to sell a house no matter the age. In fact, our house now is an old one when we bought it in 2001. It was up for sale in a matter of months only.

I prefer land
Land, in the business sense, can refer to real estate or property, minus buildings, and equipment, which is designated by fixed spatial boundaries. Land ownership might offer the titleholder the right to any natural resources that exist within the boundaries of their land.

Nowadays people don't want to go through the hassle of building a new house from scratch, so they opt to go for a house instead of land. So yes, it is easier to sell a house than land.

I have pondered on this question for a while now, i dont seem to get the answer on my own, so i have realized that getting out of my head and letting people's opinion of it will be very beneficial.
The question is between house and land, which is more easier to sell off as an agent?

It's all about the kind of customer that are available at any point in time when you want to sell either of the commodity. If it's a customer that needs a house, selling him a piece of land will almost be an impossible task to accomplish.

I would rather I purchased a house with my money. All I need so is ensure the house I chose worth the value of my money. Land can be taken from anyone at anytime but an already built home can't be collected.

Both of them are ondemand, it depends on the position of the land or house that you choose to market. Also location determine how marketable any of them can be, I won't tell you to pick one and leave the other.

If the current housing market just isn't offering what you need, then purchasing land and having your own home built according to your specifications may be a much more viable option. Buying rural land also affords you more freedom and less intrusion from nearby neighbors and costly HOAs

In answer to your question I think both of them are really good . It all depends on the location of both of them and probably the cash involved, evidently with a good location for bothering the land and the house, a house would be more expensive than the land.

It is important to know that you can't separate the two of them because without land it is impossible to have a building. The worth of both land and building is subject to the location. I prefer the two.

As a real estate agent you can easily sell land ahead of house in the real estate sector. People prefer to start their own building and monitor it closely as the construction is ongoing so as to avoid stories that touch the heart and ignore buying of full building for high cost of money.

Both of them are ondemand, it depends on the position of the land or house that you choose to market. Also location determine how marketable any of them can be, I won't tell you to pick one and leave the other.

If you look at it closely, for immediate benefit a house would seem like the best option because you can start getting dividends from it. But if you are looking at a long term project, a land appreciates daily, so holding on for a while doubles your profit.

Well, it depends on where the land or house is located. They are both in high demand by people who are willing to invest in real estate. I feel land will be easier to sell since the price is going to be cheaper than that of a house. Again, your negotiating skills will also help you determine which you would sell faster as an agent.

Both are good options and they all their merits and demerits. I prefer house selling to land selling because in my country you can't sell a house, but you can use for renting purposes. Once someone rented your house, the person will be paying rental fees every month and I think it is very profitable than selling the land to someone else.

My personal suggestion is land.Because here you cam build it by your own wishes and decorate it by your own desires.
If i had this opportunity so i will must try to buy land than i will start building with my own desires
You can buy house as well but it will be already ready and made to some once other wishes

If you look at it closely, for immediate benefit a house would seem like the best option because you can start getting dividends from it. But if you are looking at a long term project, a land appreciates daily, so holding on for a while doubles your profit.
You're right, I concur with your saying, if one is looking to make money within some duration of time till time indefinite. Then he or she should consider house first. But for the long time plan, then land will go for that, cos it appreciates over time.

Land in my opinion, because it can be used for many purposes based on your own preferences (house, logistics, garages etc...), when houses are meant only for living in most of the cases which is complicated

Both are good options but you should survey your area to assess the demand. This will let you know that land is given more importance in my country. The survey will tell you what your country's account is. I think both are good.

I think so land is more easy to sell because on land we can make anything a shop,house,workplace etc so people more buy land so it is easy to sell

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back