What's new

Hours with the highest volatility in Forex

This is a good point from you but you should also know that the high Volatility can also make you lie your money if you are not careful or calculative enough to know how the market works

There is also a lot of liquidity and volatility in the currency pair during the cross over between the Sydney and Tokyo session, which is one of the most volatile currency pairs on the market and the second most traded.
Most people will say that the forestry normally rise up at night and some people will wait throughout the night to trade however it can not be overemphasized that you cannot really predict the market.

I think most times on Sydney session and on Monday when banks open after the weekend and people could hurriedly buy crypto currency to be able to make a lot of gains

The overall aim of volatility is the fact that you can never predict which weight is going to go because many people control whether it goes up or down. It is pointless trying so hard to forecast it

We are not able to predict the exact time when the volatility in the markets will be very high at a certain time.
But nevertheless we know that there are moments of greater volatility Forex trading where we can take advantage of the market situation and the speed with which it moves.

Do you agree? Or do you think we are able to know the exact hour of volatility?....
I actually don't know if that is how those trading forex use to pull out a successful trade. Just like crypto where their are moment where we describe the market to have its bearish period and bullish...

I think that it is general knowledge in anything trading that trend reversals normally or call in the higher time frames and as such low timeframes is much more volatile.

There is also a lot of liquidity and volatility in the currency pair during the cross over between the Sydney and Tokyo session, which is one of the most volatile currency pairs on the market and the second most traded.
Most people say the hours for the high velocity in trading on forex trade is at night that the prices and the graph normally goes off at night so people trade at night.

In my opinion, the period with the highest volatility are the opening and closing periods - that is the start of the market on Mondays and closing on Fridays. Those days are when a lot of trades want to get closed in my view.

With my little experience in forex and crypto currency trading. Midnight Isvtye best time to trade because that is the time that most volatility occures

Nobody can predict the price of cryptocurrency we all know that there is no best time to invest in cryptocurrency, depend when the person wants to invest on it.

Volatility in forex trading is actually extremely higher as much as the degree that you could shed your whole cost financial savings on the market if you have no idea exactly how the marketplace jobs. The very best point for to perform here's to examine forex graph, understand exactly how the technological evaluation component of it jobs prior to you place a cent in the trading section.

I think it is m dad always give the highest volatility in forex trading. Sometimes it is always at the midnight depending on the arrangement of each countries of the world and its time zone.

When concidering the most volatile hours in the forex market, you should look at the opening of the various international market. European and North American markets are the most volatile periods

We are not able to predict the exact time when the volatility in the markets will be very high at a certain time.
But nevertheless we know that there are moments of greater volatility Forex trading where we can take advantage of the market situation and the speed with which it moves.

Do you agree? Or do you think we are able to know the exact hour of volatility?....
The best time to get the best in forex volatility is in us session and the Japanese session,that should be by 9 am and 3 pm. Because the time zones of this two zones collides.

This is always difficult, knowing or predicting the hour of volatility. The forex market is highly volatile and no trader can really tell when market value rises or drops.

Nooo. It is always really difficult to know when the value of a currency or commodity drops or increases.
This in turns makes it difficult for traders to know the best time to buy or sell.
A lot of traders have lost to this feature called volatility.

It is very difficult for me to tell you the how of high volatility in forex trading. One thing I can say is that you can follow different forex Market trading experts on social media platform in order to know the right hour to place trade.

Volatility in forex trading is very high up to the extent that you can lose your entire savings in the market if you don't know how the market works. The best thing for to do here is to study forex chart, know how the technical analysis part of it works before you put a dime in the trading part.

Typically, the US forex market is most active just after the open of the New York session at 8am (EST). At this time, liquidity and volatility will likely be high as traders begin opening and closing their positions according to the market news for that morning

There are a few days in the week when the forex Market becomes more unstable to trade with a tendency to yield investors more profit in as a lot of people in the forex market are either buying more or selling more which could affect the prices and if harnessed properly can be profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back