What's new

Hours with the highest volatility in Forex

There is also a lot of liquidity and volatility in the AUD/JPY currency pair during the cross over between the Sydney and Tokyo session, which is one of the most volatile currency pairs on the market and the second most traded JPY cross behind USD/JPY.

I think the most volatile hour in the trading system of both forex and crypto currencies is always on the middle of the day that is why a lot of trading expert do like to trade at night because this is when the price in forex will be stable enough to carry out trading.

Eight a.m. is the most favorable trading time. Overlaps of trades between New York and London at noon and from 5 p.m. Towards 6 p.m. There is much less volume in the Singapore and Sydney exchanges than during the London/New York window.

There is always high volatility in forex regardless of the hour of the day. That's because people from all around the world are training on forex 24/7 since the hour is different in every country. In forex it's all about timing, to buy and sell at the right time. It's up to you based on your analysis to know when that time is right
Post automatically merged:

There is always high volatility in forex regardless of the hour of the day. That's because people from all around the world are training on forex 24/7 since the hour is different in every country. In forex it's all about timing, to buy and sell at the right time. It's up to you based on your analysis to know when that time is right

Although I am not a Forex trader but from the little observation i see, the thing 8 a.m. in the morning to 5 p.m. in the evening is the time in forex trading that has the highest volatility,

I wish I had known about this forex trading because I think it won't be anything different from cryptocurrency trading other than gathering informations around different currencies and also the stock market

Personally, I think that the early hours of the day and the peak of the noon there are a lot of trading activities which make it volatile and might be difficult to predict that time.

There is a lot of volatility in forex trading and also cryptocurrency trading. This is the reason why it is important for people to become experts or at least learn the basics before venturing into them and investing their money.

There is a lot of volatility in forex trading and also cryptocurrency trading. This is the reason why it is important for people to become experts or at least learn the basics before venturing into them and investing their money.
yes I also agree with you that there is a lot of volatility in forex trading and also cryptocurrency trading this is the reason why it is important 4 people to become expert at least in the field

I only get to understand the situation with Crypto Currency trading, it's observed that prices usually drop in the weekends for some reasons that I also do not seem to understand yet.

There is no hour in the digital trading that is not volatile and you should not expect an hour with less volatility, every time is always volatile that is why you do not trade with emotion but you have to trade with both technical and fundamental analysis.

I don't really know much about forex trading. but it is very important to know the hours or weeks that has the highest volatility, i also study same in cryptocurrency trading.

To my own knowledge about forex there is nothing like market volatility hour so in forex no one knows when martket volatility occurs that why it is good for begginer to know how forex market work and the analysis. Once you know how this few this things i just decimated out then you know how to invest your money in forex
Actually there is something known as market volatility hour in forex trading because when I did a mock forex trading I discovered that anytime between 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. every day is actually a very volatile time for one to trade in Forex.
Post automatically merged:

There is also a lot of liquidity and volatility in the currency pair during the cross over between the Sydney and Tokyo session, which is one of the most volatile currency pairs on the market and the second most traded.
What I have discovered after trading Forex for some time is that there is a particular time of the day where by the market is most volatile and it mostly fall in between the 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. everyday.

Last edited:
Well. I'm sure there will be, but a lot of people would say there isn't, personally, I think there isn't but then again we can't predict how these things work.

The best time for forex trading cannot actually predicted completely. as the Market is very unstable, anything can happen. When i first started trading, i used to think midnight was the best time to trade, since my trade was actually going well at midnites untill i faced hell one particular night. Thats when i realized i had just been lucky all these while.

We are not able to predict the exact time when the volatility in the markets will be very high at a certain time.
But nevertheless we know that there are moments of greater volatility Forex trading where we can take advantage of the market situation and the speed with which it moves.

Do you agree? Or do you think we are able to know the exact hour of volatility?....
I agree with h you all because I have met some professional trader before that could tell me when the volatility in the market will be very high that I should get ready to trade then.

We are not able to predict the exact time when the volatility in the markets will be very high at a certain time.
But nevertheless we know that there are moments of greater volatility Forex trading where we can take advantage of the market situation and the speed with which it moves.

Do you agree? Or do you think we are able to know the exact hour of volatility?....
I think the opening hours of the new york market has the most movement. Most successful traders using that time to place their trades.

There is also a lot of liquidity and volatility in the currency pair during the cross over between the Sydney and Tokyo session, which is one of the most volatile currency pairs on the market and the second most traded.
most times when you are trading in forex trade They will ask you to try that night that when you throw that night the market is always favourable at night.

Just like you have said, their is no particular period of time the market is highly volatile and not volatile... So I agree that with technical analysis we can predict the moment of votality after some study of it movement.

I am not a forex trader but I tend to believe that there is no specific time that the market is most volatile. I think the factors that affect the volatility of the forex market are different from the time. So it is best to rely on analysis and indicators to know when it is best to trade.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back