What's new

HOT : one of the worst coin to trade

I have heard hot for a couple of months now but I really don't have it in my portfolio at all. However, I think it's even best to steer clear all these coin without much value as they can wreck someone's portfolio

Its indeed painful, loosing a trade you where sure you should have cleared. This is actually my first time hearing about this HOT coin. I think i would make more research on it. There are still many coins i am not aware of i guess.

It is rather unfortunate that you lost some few coins while trying to trade some coins. And remember also that it is these fluctuations in the price of coins that make us money as there are some people that will take advantage of the situation by buying now that the price has dropped. What a platform!

For potential altcoins , I never tried HOT to invest , but I have invested in Kadena , which is currently at $21 , I bought 2 Kadena coins at $6 each , now the price is almost 4x , I expect to reach $100 and more in few months.

You need to be very patient with such coin, you will be surprised when the price will pickup, it is more reason why you don't Invest all your money in one single coin , if one doesn't pick another will pick.

You must be very patient with such a coin; you will be amazed when the price rises; this is another reason why you should not put all of your money into one coin; if one does not perform well, another will.

The worse coins to trades can not emphasis. The worse coins today can become hot and rich coin tomorrow. Any body can trade any coin for future reference.

Lolz, you should have done your own proper research before you consider to invest in any cryptocurrency to avoid regret .I don't just invest in cryptocurrency just because people are saying something good, I can only be convinced to invest in cryptocurrency when I have done my own research to check how valuable it will be.

I actually understand how unhappy you feel. There are numerous bad coins that does exist. Infact many of them has done harm than good. I have lost in those coins before thinking I have invested right. So sad.

That's the reason why we advise against a lot of these shitty coins that are abounding these days. It's important that one gets to do their own research and make wise decisions in the end.

The worst cryptocurrency you can trade is cryptocurrency that do not have anything to offer which is likely to be the shitcoins. Even though you are interested to take quick profit but it is much more safer for you to trade high potential coin.

Presently I am not a cryptocurrency trader and even if I have to trade cryptocurrency as I am now presently I will only focus on important cryptocurrency projects like bitcoins, ethereum and BNB. I don't know anything about hot coin

All other cryptocurrency could be potentially dangerous that way if you don't understand how they are being traded. Every cryptocurrency are still profitable provided you know the right time to enter and when to exit.

Yikes, that's too bad. No wonder i never heard or came I contact with this HOT coin. The thing about all these bad coins is that a lot of people won't invest in them unlike bitcoin and the others that are popular.

Who have heard about HOT coin before? I see HOT as one of the worst coin to trade with.
There was a time around November last year on binance, I trade HOT. I entered the market when the price of hot to btc was 0.00000003 btc. And I place a sell of 0.00000004 btc. But for more than 2 weeks, my trade wasn't completed and I returned back the trade, making me lose few satoshi. Ever since then I never go back to the coin
This is a terrible experience that you have been through. The transaction may not have gone through due to some technical difficulties o the part of the network. With that being said, I have never heard of this coin before

You must exercise extreme patience when dealing with such coins; otherwise, you may be startled when the price starts to grow. If one coin doesn't gain in value, another one will.

Who have heard about HOT coin before? I see HOT as one of the worst coin to trade with.
There was a time around November last year on binance, I trade HOT. I entered the market when the price of hot to btc was 0.00000003 btc. And I place a sell of 0.00000004 btc. But for more than 2 weeks, my trade wasn't completed and I returned back the trade, making me lose few satoshi. Ever since then I never go back to the coin
This is a heartbreaking ordeal that you have shared with us. I am truly sorry and this is so unfortunate. With that being said, it is essential to conduct comprehensive research before deciding to trade via these type of coins.

I apologize; nevertheless, I can only speculate on bitcoin and ethereum because they are the only cryptocurrencies I enjoy trading and because there is a greater likelihood that you will profit financially from them than from other types of cryptocurrencies.

I have never traded the coin before and I have little idea of how it works, and most importantly traders do not trade all cryptocurrency. They only have specific one they focus on.

Before trading and investment in crypto you should do some researches about coins, about their team, about the roadmap, about the utilities, I think this is very important before investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back