What's new

HOT : one of the worst coin to trade

To think I have heard or might have seen all the coin. Then I heard HOT coin. Is there COLD coin? But the truth is we need to be very patient with most of this coin. Taking bitcoin as an example it did get to where it is by chance.

Who have heard about HOT coin before? I see HOT as one of the worst coin to trade with.
There was a time around
Ooh sorry about that, this is my first time of hearing of any crytpocurrency coin called hot. You need to be very careful when investing in Cryptocurrencies, do your research and extensive inquiries before you invest for next time.

November last year on binance, I trade HOT. I entered the market when the price of hot to btc was 0.00000003 btc. And I place a sell of 0.00000004 btc. But for more than 2 weeks, my trade wasn't completed and I returned back the trade, making me lose few satoshi. Ever since then I never go back to the coin
This is expected to happen from time to time, that is how business works, you don't expect to make with every of your moves and planning.
But that should not deterred from investing in cryptocurrency because the future of cryptocurrency looks so bright

Hot crypto coin is one of the worst coin to trade right now but you need to give time, be patient a non profit coin today can increase in value of over 1000% in the next few months or even days. So patience is the key when the dealing on crypto.

Who have heard about HOT coin before? I see HOT as one of the worst coin to trade with.
There was a time around November last year on binance, I trade HOT. I entered the market when the price of hot to btc was 0.00000003 btc. And I place a sell of 0.00000004 btc. But for more than 2 weeks, my trade wasn't completed and I returned back the trade, making me lose few satoshi. Ever since then I never go back to the coin
Firsy of all, I haven't heard about this coin at all. I deal in all big and listed crptocurency so that such situations that you have faced never happen to me. From your experience i learned that this hot coin was not good to trade which was having value worth to a cent. Who will then invest in that . Sorry for your loss. For future deal ad to be on safe side trade and buy those crptocurency that are listed on every big platform or exchange like everyone knows about bitcoin , litecoin , etherum etc. Trade and earn from these coins, and make good profit.

If any coin encapsulates the altcoin mania that characterized the nascent days of 2018, it was ripple. It’s down 87% in 85 days, despite Ripple announcing a string of partnerships and pilot programs. Still, word on the street is Coinbase is going to list it any day now…

You should not sell it this much early instead wait for the for it in the type of long term investment. Who knows when this coin even go around 1$. Patience is the only key to succeed in Cryptocurrencies.

There was a time around November last year on binance, I trade HOT. I entered the market when the price of hot to btc was 0.00000003 btc. And I place a sell of 0.00000004 btc. But for more than 2 weeks, my trade wasn't completed and I returned back the trade, making me lose few satoshi. Ever since then I never go back to the coin
That's why new coins are a no-no for me most of the time.

With the way it's very easy to create a new coin or token, people create things that have no value.

That's why it always good to do your own research.

That's why new coins are a no-no for me most of the time.

With the way it's very easy to create a new coin or token, people create things that have no value.

That's why it always good to do your own research.
May be because coin name are tradermarked so we can't have same name of coin of two different coin so that's why new coin launcher are finding hardly name of coin due to big number of coins in the market except if it is a fork like for example bitcoin and bitcoin srv and bitcoin cash.

The sell market is just as important as the buy market in crypto and i think that for coins that are not at the forefront of the market and that are not very well known, then it may take weeks or even months for a sale to go through. It is all about patience as well to a large extent.

That the trade was not successful does not necessarily mean its the exchange fault. There is no way an exchange will trade on country that they do not support

I have checked the altcoin which the OP was talking about. I can say is that the HOT coin has improved a lot and the price has increased. According to source, the price of HOT coin was around $0.0004 around 180 days ago and now the price of this altcoin is around $0.014. This means it has improved a lot and it is definitely not the "worst" crypto coin out there. Having said that fluctuation in the coin price is normal and the price may rise more in the future.

Before you trade any com always do your research work on it technical analysis of the coin before trading with the coin, or even fundamentals at times.

First time hearing about this coin tho, its name sounds strange too HOT, and what happened to you was unpleasant no doubt I just hope better is done to serve investors well

I think you should have made a complaint about it. I have never heard of it before, I think maybe you made a mistake or something not sure though. There are lots of shitcoins out there. One needs to be careful.

All cryptocurrency are good for trading but it all depends on the time you are buying and the time you are selling, there are a lot of complicated research one has to do when dealing with cryptocurrency trading. It is not just an ordinary prediction.

Poocoins are poocoins. Some poocoins are just there for you to make a quick investment in them after you must seem their statistics as coins that won't last but for just a little while. You make you investment and run. But some poocoins are just absolutely trash.

Before you trade any com always do your research work on it technical analysis of the coin before trading with the coin, or even fundamentals at times.
That is not what causes the coin to be like that. I studied the coin before trading it. I knew that the price do fluctuates and this is a good signal in every trade. But that is not the problem. The problem is that there are no much people that trade the coin. If I sell are there is no one ready to buy at that price then the coin will remain like that without not selling

Never heard of HOT until I stumbled upon this topic thread. If you are investing in currency that is not very popular, I think you are likely to lose your money.

Concerning hot been a worst coin to invest in or trade. Well, I haven't trade, invest or heard of such a cryptocurrency coin called Hot. Probably it might still be in the mining stage and they haven't gain people to start mining it. I felt the pain you must been when you invested into it.
No.... mining does not affect they potential of a coin. Mining is just an opportunity to have the coin without paying for it. The project behind it could not come to reality that's why.

I have recently started using Binnce because this platform offers a lot of coins and tokens, however, I had no heard of HOT coin prior to reading this thread. But I am not a person who invests on any Tom, Dick and Harry

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back