HOT : one of the worst coin to trade

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Who have heard about HOT coin before? I see HOT as one of the worst coin to trade with.
There was a time around November last year on binance, I trade HOT. I entered the market when the price of hot to btc was 0.00000003 btc. And I place a sell of 0.00000004 btc. But for more than 2 weeks, my trade wasn't completed and I returned back the trade, making me lose few satoshi. Ever since then I never go back to the coin

Who have heard about HOT coin before? I see HOT as one of the worst coin to trade with.
There was a time around November last year on binance, I trade HOT. I entered the market when the price of hot to btc was 0.00000003 btc. And I place a sell of 0.00000004 btc. But for more than 2 weeks, my trade wasn't completed and I returned back the trade, making me lose few satoshi. Ever since then I never go back to the coin
I can imagine how terrible you must have felt, it happens sometimes and it may not be the fault of the coin you wanted to trade, have you considered that it could be the exchange you were using? They have not wanted people to make that trade and may be disabled it.

Moreover, I am hearing about hot coin for the first time.

sorry I can imagine what you might have been going through that is why if I'm going into trading I don't trade other than bitcoin and ethereum because they are the only cryptocurrency that I like trading because there is a higher possibility of you gaining more money from them than other coins

You need to be very patient with such coin, you will be surprised when the price will pickup, it is more reason why you don't Invest all your money in one single coin , if one doesn't pick another will pick.

I can imagine how terrible you must have felt, it happens sometimes and it may not be the fault of the coin you wanted to trade, have you considered that it could be the exchange you were using? They have not wanted people to make that trade and may be disabled it.

Moreover, I am hearing about hot coin for the first time.
No it is no one's fault. It is neither the coin nor the exchanger. The coin don't have much people trading with it. If the price is 3 satoshi before and increases to 4 satoshi, which I set to sell. It won't sell then because there won't be trader that wants to buy with that price then. So making my trade not to be complete

Sometimes one needs patience and perseverance to be a successful crypto trader , my sister also invested in a crypto coin that has no value but after three weeks boom! The price skyrocketed, ahe made triple of her money back. Sometimes all one needs is patience

Concerning hot been a worst coin to invest in or trade. Well, I haven't trade, invest or heard of such a cryptocurrency coin called Hot. Probably it might still be in the mining stage and they haven't gain people to start mining it. I felt the pain you must been when you invested into it.

LOL.. It's really an awful experience. But to me, I don't think there is anything like best or worst coin to trade. I just depend o what time you entered the market and information/analysis you've made before getting into the trade.
I have seen situations where really undervalued coins brought about huge furtunes..
So the bottom line is to make good findings and very good analysis before entering into any trade.

For real I am at a loss on the number of cryptocurrencies we have, this is the first time that I am hearing of hot coin well maybe I will name my own coin cold coin 😁, anyway I am so sorry about your loss on that exchange platform. With this warning, I think you have already dissuaded me from ever having anything to do with Hot coin.

I really can't imagine how bad you must have felt waiting all those time. The ability of a coin to allow for easy transfer is underrated today. I feel it's the most important characteristics of a coin and any coin that can't achieve this. Is a shit coin in my opinion and should be avoided as soon as possible.

Because of one experience doesn't mean its bad, but based on other reviews, it may be some technical issues as at that time or the wallet you used in converting to bitcoin, although I'v never heard of Hot coin In my life. Check the feedback from other people before judging

Because of one experience doesn't mean its bad, but based on other reviews, it may be some technical issues as at that time or the wallet you used in converting to bitcoin, although I'v never heard of Hot coin In my life. Check the feedback from other people before judging
There wasn't issues with bianace then. I wasn't the only one that complained about the coin. There was a man, he is like boss to me. He was the first person to trade with it. When he saw that weeks has passed and he had made profit from it and it decreases but when it got to the price he set to sell it won't sell. Because the money is just wasting there. He decided to sell it the price he bought it. Of which he did. But he made lost after the complete transaction

I think maybe you place a limit order that is why it haven't been exexuted ,just check the order page and check if its still pending to remove the order from pending then your trade would be executed , it might not necessarily be from the coin fault ,but maybe you don't know how to use the trade pattern on binance

You should not sell it this much early instead wait for the for it in the type of long term investment. Who knows when this coin even go around 1$. Patience is the only key to succeed in Cryptocurrencies.

The coin was not liquid enough to drive up its volume needed for the price to move up or down for your trade to be locked in. This is an issue with cryptocurrencies that are not well-known. Most of the time did not have enough volume to drive up or down its price and could take a longer period of time for you to have enough volume for the price of the coin to move either up or down by 5%.

#1 Worst Coin Investment - TV Shopping Show Dealers and "Mints."​

Number One on the list is the TV shopping network "coin dealers" and premium "mints" that sell nice looking commemorative coins for exorbitant prices. Unfortunately, these coins have no additional value beyond their bullion or face value when you or your heirs eventually sell them. Some of these so-called mints that sell coins on the TV and cable-based shopping channels sell genuine U.S. Mint coins that are almost always priced several times higher than the coins would cost from a reputable coin dealer!

These shows rarely sell anything that can't be acquired elsewhere at more affordable prices, so don't impulse buy from these TV shows! Do a little research, and you'll see the same Silver Eagles at just a few dollars over spot price from traditional coin dealers. Uncirculated Morgan Dollars seem to be a prime product that TV shopping network coin dealers sell at an exorbitant price. They push these common coins as old and rare. When in fact, they can be purchased for a reasonable amount from your local coin dealer.

Another area that TV shopping networks feature in their coin shows is Proof sets and Uncirculated Mint Sets. They usually bundle these coins into ten, twenty-five, or fifty-year collections. They state that they are "rare" or "difficult to obtain" because they have assembled these sets into multi-year runs. Your local coin dealer can assemble a collection of Proof or Uncirculated Mint Sets for you at a fraction of the cost. Therefore, never buy coins from TV shopping shows!

#2 Worst Coin Investment - National Collector's Mint​

Second on the "do not buy" list are coins issued by the National Collector's Mint. The United States Mint has issued warnings about this company's misleading advertisements in the past, particularly its "Freedom Tower" coins. National Collector's Mint advertisements imply that Freedom Tower coins and other medals have meaningful amounts of precious metal in them when in actuality, they do not.

You should not sell it this much early instead wait for the for it in the type of long term investment. Who knows when this coin even go around 1$. Patience is the only key to succeed in Cryptocurrencies.
That is the point. I am not a long term trader. Even if I want to wait for weeks or months. Will I wait for that long because of just 20%. No that is a waste, when if I trade in a week I will earn nothing less than 20%. So I can never wait that long for that coin

Ooh sorry about that, this is my first time of hearing of any crytpocurrency coin called hot. You need to be very careful when investing in Cryptocurrencies, do your research and extensive inquiries before you invest for next time.

Wow there's a cryptocurrency called hot? Thats amazing and I'm sure many more will come. Fluctuation of prices are very common with cryptocurrencies and that should not spring any surprise, also investment in any cryptocurrencies must be seen as a long time goal and don't expect it to mature overnight. I will advise that you don't give up on any crypto coin.

When it comes to trading coins a lot could go wrong outside the coin. It could even be the exchange that is making the whole process slow. But in all reality there are just too many coin today in the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back