What's new

Highest paying survey in 2020?

surveying is not profitable in this part of the world and I wouldn't advise anyone to go into it because it is a waste of time please. It is only profitable to Europeans and Americans.

All the surveys I have taken so far, don't pay much. It actually takes forever to harness huge sum of money by writing survey. Am in doubt, what's your experience with survey and which is the highest paying survey in 2020.
You should be happy that you are earning through survey sites , most of the survey sites to me personally is a waste of time, you will be allowed to registered, participate and at the end you end up getting nothing.

As I belong to a low tier country , my highest paid survey was $0.5 back in early days of 2020 , I got round 2 surveys worth $0.5 each , one was on Esports topic that took 2 hours to complete and the other one was related to a clothing company.

Trying to earn money with survey websites or apps has been waste of time for me as most of them don't have surveys available for my country.

Later I saw a survey company called Afrisight. So I downloaded there app called OpinionAPP and I started with it. In a month I get at least 10 survey invitations worth more than $1.3 per one.

With all the survey sites that I am subscribed to, about 20-30 of them, I'd like to believe that all are the same when it comes to paying their members. The difference is, the criteria in which a user will be able to qualify for the surveys. I mean, they all do pay, but it really depends if the member will qualify.
The thing is that when you comes to surveys, it doesn't ever work for me because I have done up to about 20 different surveys and none of them has ever worked for me so far because of my geographical demographic.

Unfortunately that's the thing about doing surveys since they don't pay that well so I don't really do them anymore and try to find better opportunities online as there are lots of them

Since surveys are simply selective, i don't give it my time trying to earn money online cos i can never earn from it at the meantime, unless things corrects better.

If you happen to be from the Tier one country, you can earn really well. I hear that people can earn upto $20 from a single survey if they are from the US or Canada. However, for people in tier three countries earning even 50 cents from one survey is difficult.
You are right, a friend of mine who lives overseas told me about survey sites that pays well Nd asked me to join, it was not easy to join as most survey sites do not accept Nigerians and the few that accepts they pay peanuts.

I have heard of survey monkey and that it pays very well but in general I do not waste my time with survey at all, I just stick to my get paid to sites only.

I was once on a site that paid $2 per survey in average. However, I had to give up the site because I could not reach the payment threshold of $20. After doing a couple of surveys, they stopped sending surveys.

And pandemic has made the earnings from surveys even more difficult , since many companies went in loss amid this covid19. So surveys are definitely not a good option to earn if you are from low tier countries.

Am not a big fan of survey sites. They just steal your time and give you peanuts for the outrageous number of surveys you make in a day.

Surveys that will continue to lead you on after inviting you for a survey and long into the survey filling process, dump you is just so annoying. They are just doing that as if they enjoy doing so

Am not a big fan of survey sites. They just steal your time and give you peanuts for the outrageous number of surveys you make in a day.
You are right some survey company pays very well they give more survey mostly when you reside in a country like canada and usa,but sometime unfortunately if you from third word you hardly see a survey

I'm not on any survey site that's why i will not tell you the best paying survey site because my region was restricted from any survey site.

There are different survey Platforms you can use to make money online and some of them are Eurekasurveys, dabbl survey, zapsurvey and real research survey. I think these are the ones that are good for now

Surveys aren't an option for those living in the lower tier countries to earn rewards consistently. You can earn minimal amount of reward.

The highest paying surveys platforms will not be meaning anything to you If you are actually residing in any of the tier three countries of the world right now because it will be of no use trying them out

The highest paying surveys platforms will not be meaning anything to you If you are actually residing in any of the tier three countries of the world right now because it will be of no use trying them out
That is really true I think if you reside in those teir 3 country you will not get enough survey so its better you go for something else but survey work the most for those that reside in the united state what do you think?survey is a great earning opportunity if you reside in the united state

All the surveys I have taken so far, don't pay much. It actually takes forever to harness huge sum of money by writing survey. Am in doubt, what's your experience with survey and which is the highest paying survey in 2020.
You're right, most of them don't pay that much at all not to talk of the stress mist of these sites out someone though just to get through a survey invitation successfully without getting kicked out halfway

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back