Hi token airdrop

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi.com is a blockchain tech website, that is working tremendously to build a scalable and exclusive tech to enhance human potential, according to its motto via their own built-in token called the Hi dollar.

Hi.com is airdropping their own token called the Hi dollar equivalent to the USD. In order to participate in hi.com airdrop and earn real Hi dollar, you need to register an account with Hi.com, then connect your telegram account with Hi official telegram account.

There, you'll get a chance to participate in Hi.com quiz which you aren't going to face hassle to answer, just simple answer you'll earn Hi dollar. They said you can exchange to other coins and withdraw to other wallets when you've completed your KYC verification with them.

So far I've claimed $16.4 Hi dollars, I haven't done KYC verification in order to access withdrawals. Immediately I confirm the KYC and access withdrawal, if it became successful I'll simply update everyone here.

You can give it a try, if you want to earn some reward with Hi dollar airdrop.

Wow. That's massive. Been looking for real AirDrops but haven't found one. I will definitely register on the site now and claim some free dollars. Been scammed like three times this month, I hope this one won't.

From your explanation. I think it worths a try. I have been looking for a way to earn online and I have also come to a conclusion to be trying any website I come across. But the problem is to know if its a scam or not. It could have been better if you have given us a proof .

Thanks for this information. @Sincerem has been a great contributor to this forum and consistent at that.
I'll look to check it out and then come to give reviews too. Sincerely, I just want an airdrop that I'll withdraw from and give testimony here

Thanks for sharing this kind of money making information with us. I will look into this and see how I can get started to start making money from the platform in no short time

Wow. That's massive. Been looking for real AirDrops but haven't found one. I will definitely register on the site now and claim some free dollars. Been scammed like three times this month, I hope this one won't.
If you want to register, let me know so I'll share my referral code to you so we move together. With the information I read from trust-pilot it is legit at the moment. You can go there and check it.

Thanks for the information because I really want to know how to start making good money from the website, because I want to learn how to make money from it.

Hi.com is a blockchain tech website, that is working tremendously to build a scalable and exclusive tech to enhance human potential, according to its motto via their own built-in token called the Hi dollar.

Hi.com is airdropping their own token called the Hi dollar equivalent to the USD. In order to participate in hi.com airdrop and earn real Hi dollar, you need to register an account with Hi.com, then connect your telegram account with Hi official telegram account.

There, you'll get a chance to participate in Hi.com quiz which you aren't going to face hassle to answer, just simple answer you'll earn Hi dollar. They said you can exchange to other coins and withdraw to other wallets when you've completed your KYC verification with them.

So far I've claimed $16.4 Hi dollars, I haven't done KYC verification in order to access withdrawals. Immediately I confirm the KYC and access withdrawal, if it became successful I'll simply update everyone here.

You can give it a try, if you want to earn some reward with Hi dollar airdrop.
I have been claiming and I even have over 23 dollars but unfortunately my kyc was rejected and the support refused to get back to me after several mails to them. I am still able to claim but without verification, I think it is futile.

Well I pray that this airdrop is legit because I have tried many airdrops before that they did not pay us. But u will give it a try since they are not requesting any thing from me

Personally this is not something that I'm actually open to doing because all the ones that have actually invested my time and I felt in over the years ended up not paying me anything.

This is a good way to make money from Airdrop. I have stopped working with Airdrop just because of the fact that a lot of them are not working as expected and they don't pay out

I have been claiming and I even have over 23 dollars but unfortunately my kyc was rejected and the support refused to get back to me after several mails to them. I am still able to claim but without verification, I think it is futile.
Its futile if you don't get to sort your KYC verification with them. I tried first time it was rejected, they cited where I got it wrong, and I need to make amend in order to get KYC accepted.

I have always had issues with KYC Verification. I don't know why my account is usually unverified. I have to find a way to claim the token when I get to register. The fact that it requires KYC makes it more reliable. Don't you think?

Its futile if you don't get to sort your KYC verification with them. I tried first time it was rejected, they cited where I got it wrong, and I need to make amend in order to get KYC accepted.
At least you were informed of what was wrong. They haven't gotten back to me after the mails I sent for clarifications of what I did wrong.

This is a very interesting project. From your explanation,I believe it is worth a try.i really hope it is as true and real as it sounds. But I think not verifying the KYC stuff is as good as a futile effort because you will not be able to withdraw without the KYC verification.

This is a good way to make money from Airdrop. I have stopped working with Airdrop just because of the fact that a lot of them are not working as expected and they don't pay out

Seriously, from my past experiences with most Airdrops coin projects that I have been involved with, none of them are worth it which makes it hard for me to accept this one too.

At least you were informed of what was wrong. They haven't gotten back to me after the mails I sent for clarifications of what I did wrong.
Hmm, have you tried to communicate them on your own via mail? When I failed via the KYC verification they sent me direct mails explaining everything to me.

Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity but I would have really loved if you would have shared in detail how I am going to get this AirDrop.

Hmm, have you tried to communicate them on your own via mail? When I failed via the KYC verification they sent me direct mails explaining everything to me.
I have tried a couple of times to contact them and I think I will still do so again. I do hope they get back to me and everything gets sorted soon.

I will only wish you guys a lot of luck that are still motivated into thinking you will make anything out if all of these airdrops you're flucking and getting registered on. I seriously do wish you guys the best of luck really

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back