What's new

Hi token airdrop

I have tried a couple of times to contact them and I think I will still do so again. I do hope they get back to me and everything gets sorted soon.
Yes, if you try contacting them again, you might get things sorted out dear. Cos they'll guide you and tell you things you need to do in order to complete your KYC verification.

Hmm, have you tried to communicate them on your own via mail? When I failed via the KYC verification they sent me direct mails explaining everything to me.

Seriously, that's one of the best things I've ever seen about such a website. They are so open ended in such a way that you will not feel they wrong or marginalized you.

Hi dollar airdrop has a potential in it, I am sensing some legitimacy in.it after making researches about it via trust-pilot. The rating is high and encouraging.

Hi.com is a blockchain tech website, that is working tremendously to build a scalable and exclusive tech to enhance human potential, according to its motto via their own built-in token called the Hi dollar.

Hi.com is airdropping their own token called the Hi dollar equivalent to the USD. In order to participate in hi.com airdrop and earn real Hi dollar, you need to register an account with Hi.com, then connect your telegram account with Hi official telegram account.

There, you'll get a chance to participate in Hi.com quiz which you aren't going to face hassle to answer, just simple answer you'll earn Hi dollar. They said you can exchange to other coins and withdraw to other wallets when you've completed your KYC verification with them.

So far I've claimed $16.4 Hi dollars, I haven't done KYC verification in order to access withdrawals. Immediately I confirm the KYC and access withdrawal, if it became successful I'll simply update everyone here.

You can give it a try, if you want to earn some reward with Hi dollar airdrop.
Their token has already launched and is currently traded at Uniswap. I think it crossed $1 The last time I checked. Withdrawal will open next year January for those claiming. You'll need to do kyc which is very easy.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned if the coin or token is something that is going to be very valuable in the future I believe it's something that a lot of people are going to be open to investing on.

Wow that's a beautiful way of earning cool money... the issue still depends on this kyc of a thing have been finding it difficult to register for kyc on other exchange not to talk of this one again....

Seriously there are so many scams of this kind of cryptocurrency or tokens, so it's very important that before you get into it, try and make sure that you get into the ones that are legit.

Seriously there are so many scams of this kind of cryptocurrency or tokens, so it's very important that before you get into it, try and make sure that you get into the ones that are legit.
I don't think you can call this a scam until they do their kyc and they try to withdraw if they are not able to then one could say it's a scam until then it is a legit site my opinion.

I don't like engaging in air drop because I count it as a waste of time. You have to engage in a lot of activities before you can make a decent amount of money from those drops.

I have been claiming the hi dollar token for some weeks now, I have about $50 worth of hi token to claim but I am yet to verify my account through KYC to confirm their claim.

I have been claiming the hi dollar token for some weeks now, I have about $50 worth of hi token to claim but I am yet to verify my account through KYC to confirm their claim.

Now, the real question is to know the main reason why uses of the websites who already own the cryptocurrency or Token have not been able to verify their account ; isn't it something that looks shady?

Now, the real question is to know the main reason why uses of the websites who already own the cryptocurrency or Token have not been able to verify their account ; isn't it something that looks shady?
For now I am just claiming it for the fun of it. When I have the time I will try and see if I can do the KYC without having any issues but for now, I can't say if it is real or fake.

Wow this is a very good information and from all indication i read from what you write about it, it worth giving a try because everything is cleared about it.

For now I am just claiming it for the fun of it. When I have the time I will try and see if I can do the KYC without having any issues but for now, I can't say if it is real or fake.

Exactly, there is no way to actually justify if it's going to be a miss or hit in the future but the most important thing is that you have the time to do it right now so there is no harm in doing it.

Exactly, there is no way to actually justify if it's going to be a miss or hit in the future but the most important thing is that you have the time to do it right now so there is no harm in doing it.
I am just having fun with it without putting any trust or believing it so that I won't be disappointed in the future as I have seen many airdrops like that needed up being a failure.

This is true, I have it and I have earn more than $50 already.
You can register through WhatsApp as well.
It is More simpler to register through WhatsApp.
You also get 0.5 hi dollars when you refer someone.

So you can please use my link so I can also get some 0.5 hi Dollars.
Thank you.

I am currently earning some hi dollars, I have more than 50 hi dollars.
I would do my kyc soon and at the end of my first year, I would be able to withdraw my earnings to my wallet.
It is very good and legit

Hi.com is a blockchain tech website, that is working tremendously to build a scalable and exclusive tech to enhance human potential, according to its motto via their own built-in token called the Hi dollar.

Hi.com is airdropping their own token called the Hi dollar equivalent to the USD. In order to participate in hi.com airdrop and earn real Hi dollar, you need to register an account with Hi.com, then connect your telegram account with Hi official telegram account.

There, you'll get a chance to participate in Hi.com quiz which you aren't going to face hassle to answer, just simple answer you'll earn Hi dollar. They said you can exchange to other coins and withdraw to other wallets when you've completed your KYC verification with them.

So far I've claimed $16.4 Hi dollars, I haven't done KYC verification in order to access withdrawals. Immediately I confirm the KYC and access withdrawal, if it became successful I'll simply update everyone here.

At some point I gave up on airdrop,I have never find luck using Airdrop,but this is definitely an eye opener and with the breakdown I will check it out,I hope the airdrop is still active?

At some point I gave up on airdrop,I have never find luck using Airdrop,but this is definitely an eye opener and with the breakdown I will check it out,I hope the airdrop is still active?
Yeah, you can check it out, already the token is listed, they simply wants to get attention to go viral so their token will attract investors huge ones. That's why they've chosen to airdrop it.

I do appreciate you for bringing this new update for us here but I took my time to read everything written in your post hoping to see your payment prove at the end of it but you forget to post that please do to encourage others. Thanks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back