What's new

Hello! I Hope You're Having a Rawrsome Day!

kensonplays

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello!

My name is KensonPlays, but you can call me Kenson, Ken, or KP as well!

I'm a fellow webmaster running the community Mesozoic Haven, which consists of a website, forums, and Discord primarily.

And if you could not tell by my avatar, I love dinosaurs! My favorite is the Spinosaurus. Although, the Utahraptor and then Ankylosaurus are also among my top five. Does anyone here like dinosaurs too? If not, I do love other types of animals to especially marine life!

Welcome to the forum, Kenson!

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Thank you for the warm welcome! As I mentioned in the DM, I also love Stargate. And Star Trek, and Star Wars.

Jurassic Park is my #1 favorite franchise of all time, though. With How To Train Your Dragon a close second.

Hello!

My name is KensonPlays, but you can call me Kenson, Ken, or KP as well!

I'm a fellow webmaster running the community Mesozoic Haven, which consists of a website, forums, and Discord primarily.

And if you could not tell by my avatar, I love dinosaurs! My favorite is the Spinosaurus. Although, the Utahraptor and then Ankylosaurus are also among my top five. Does anyone here like dinosaurs too? If not, I do love other types of animals to especially marine life!
I know Ross from Friends is into dinosaurs ;) I don't know much about them but I do know plenty about marine life, particularly freshwater fish. I've been a fish keeper for 20+ years. Mostly rescues. Welcome to the site!
🐟 🐠 🐟

I know Ross from Friends is into dinosaurs ;) I don't know much about them but I do know plenty about marine life, particularly freshwater fish. I've been a fish keeper for 20+ years. Mostly rescues. Welcome to the site!
🐟 🐠 🐟
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have never seen friends, myself, though. To be honest, I do not watch much TV, I usually watch YouTube or live streams.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have never seen friends, myself, though. To be honest, I do not watch much TV, I usually watch YouTube or live streams.
Friends is a classic! And trust me, you will love Ross (paleontologist). Anyway, we're happy to have you here at Bizdustry. 🙂

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back