What's new

Hello!

NeoMetallix

Acquaintance
Dec 27, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi, I'm Neo Metallix. I am a co-admin for our forum Sonic Blast and our website Sonic HQ. Sonic HQ will be celebrating its 26th anniversary this April. On my spare time I like playing games and for work I fix HVAC units. Questions? I take questions. XD

Good to have you here.
Jimmy Fallon Celebs GIF

Hello Neo, welcome to the community. I hope you will share some content related top Sonic on our Gaming Discussion subforum.

Hey @NeoMetallix , you are welcome to the Bizdustry community, You can always learn more about Updates on the community by checking here.

If you want to order Packages for your site, you can do that by clicking the posting package section.

We also have other amazing sections here that you can post and interact with others on business, cryptocurrency, sports, gaming and many others while earning Biznotes.

You can get USD by buying via the USD section using real money which you can use to order services here or send @AlexanderM a pm to buy.

Feel free to reach out to me via dm, if you have more questions on how it works here.

Looking forward to seeing you being active on this community.

Hello Neo, welcome to the community. I hope you will share some content related top Sonic on our Gaming Discussion subforum.
Yeah, I'll take a gander over there. Place is big, didn't even know there was a gaming section yet.
Hey @NeoMetallix , you are welcome to the Bizdustry community, You can always learn more about Updates on the community by checking here.

If you want to order Packages for your site, you can do that by clicking the posting package section.

We also have other amazing sections here that you can post and interact with others on business, cryptocurrency, sports, gaming and many others while earning Biznotes.

You can get USD by buying via the USD section using real money which you can use to order services here or send @AlexanderM a pm to buy.

Feel free to reach out to me via dm, if you have more questions on how it works here.

Looking forward to seeing you being active on this community.
Ah ah ah... I'd like to point out that USD is NOT money, it is fiat currency. Money /=/ currency. It used to be real money, but now it's just paper with no intrinsic value. That's why in the past 110 years it has lost 98% of its value.

There, now that I got that out of my system, thanks for the explanation. I will take a look at those services for sure!

Ah ah ah... I'd like to point out that USD is NOT money, it is fiat currency. Money /=/ currency. It used to be real money, but now it's just paper with no intrinsic value. That's why in the past 110 years it has lost 98% of its value.

There, now that I got that out of my system, thanks for the explanation. I will take a look at those services for sure!
Well said! :)
Welcome aboard :)

Hi, I'm Neo Metallix. I am a co-admin for our forum Sonic Blast and our website Sonic HQ. Sonic HQ will be celebrating its 26th anniversary this April. On my spare time I like playing games and for work I fix HVAC units. Questions? I take questions. XD
Welcome @NeoMetallix I love sonic games also. What other games do you also like?

BeerI don’t think I ever replied to this, I’m such a bad administrator. 🤣

Well, here’s to a belated welcome to the world of forums on Bizdustry!

200.gif

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back