What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all, I hope you are having a good Wednesday wherever you are, here the entrance of autumn is already being noticed, finally, the scorching heat is gone.

Hey all hope everyone is having a good day :) Just had a blood test I've been putting off for two months because of needle phobia. So I feel like I've accomplished something this week.

Hey all, hows it going?

Hope you're having a great October!

200.gif

Good evening all! I am battling COVID at the moment which has become worse over the last few days. Now lost my sense of taste and smell and have a horrid cough with a sore throat, congestion and sinus pain. Other than that, okay for the most part.

Hoping to start feeling better over the next few days so I can get on track a little more.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Good evening all! I am battling COVID at the moment which has become worse over the last few days. Now lost my sense of taste and smell and have a horrid cough with a sore throat, congestion and sinus pain. Other than that, okay for the most part.

Hoping to start feeling better over the next few days so I can get on track a little more.

I'm sorry you're sick. I had it a week ago when my wife came home with it. The headaches were horrible. The cough was bad. I had a sore throat and felt like I had the flu real bad. I hope you get through it quickly.

I hope you get better @Shortie, I had COVID 1 week and a half ago and it was horrible, it was 2 and a half days in which I was very sick, but you will be fine :)

I hope you get better @Shortie, I had COVID 1 week and a half ago and it was horrible, it was 2 and a half days in which I was very sick, but you will be fine :)
Thank you :) at the moment I have a loss of taste and smell, congestion with my sinuses and a cough with an achy throat. Hoping I will start to feel better within the next few days as I have felt unwell with it since Sunday evening.

Hey all! I hope everyone is having a great week and ready for the weekend, not too far away now :)

Thank you at the moment I have a loss of taste and smell, congestion with my sinuses and a cough with an achy throat. Hoping I will start to feel better within the next few days as I have felt unwell with it since Sunday evening.:)

Hey all! I hope everyone is having a great week and ready for the weekend, not too far away now :)
Then the covid has affected you strongly, I was sick only 2 days and with few symptoms, you will see that soon you are recovered :)

Hello everyone, happy Friday and weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back