What's new

Hello everyone!

Devin

Aug 23, 2023
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you may have seen me around various other forum communities over the years. Therefore, most of you probably know my background. However, for those of you who do not, my name is Devin. I'm a 22-year-old male entrepreneur who lives in the great state of Tennessee. In my full-time job, I train artificial intelligence systems. Outside of work, I spend my time working on various online projects and websites, watching TV, playing video games on the PlayStation 5, and spending time with friends and family. I have a Miniature Pinscher (dog) named Chloe, she will be 9 years old this October, and some lovely individual dropped a kitten no older than 4 weeks of age on my doorstep, so I took her in, her name is Bella and she's a rotten kitty that can't do anything without being by my side.

That's pretty much it about me. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you may have seen me around various other forum communities over the years. Therefore, most of you probably know my background. However, for those of you who do not, my name is Devin. I'm a 22-year-old male entrepreneur who lives in the great state of Tennessee. In my full-time job, I train artificial intelligence systems. Outside of work, I spend my time working on various online projects and websites, watching TV, playing video games on the PlayStation 5, and spending time with friends and family. I have a Miniature Pinscher (dog) named Chloe, she will be 9 years old this October, and some lovely individual dropped a kitten no older than 4 weeks of age on my doorstep, so I took her in, her name is Bella and she's a rotten kitty that can't do anything without being by my side.

That's pretty much it about me. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
So sweet of you to save and keep the kitty. Bella is one lucky cat!
Welcome to Bizdustry 🙂✨

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back