Having a video tutorial conference?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of my newest ideas for my site is to have a video tutorial conference to teach people how to quickly make a video using Canva. I want to charge $5 a person, which I think is a reasonable amount, for them to have about 45 minutes of my time, explaining some of the tricks I know and shortcuts on that platform.

Have you attempted to do something like this to bring in not only money, but traffic? How did it go?

If you haven't done this, what tips would you offer me from the customer's side?

I have not tried anything like this but I have heard of people being successful with it. It helps to build up social awareness. Get a following on Twitter, for example, and tease things. Then when you are ready to launch, people will be curious and more likely to pay.

Hosting a video tutorial conference to teach people how to quickly make a video using Canva and charging a reasonable fee of $5 per person can be a great way to monetize your expertise and provide value to your audience. Use your website, social media platforms, and email marketing to promote the video tutorial conference. Clearly communicate the benefits and learning outcomes participants can expect, and provide a simple registration process, such as a dedicated landing page or an online ticketing platform.

One of my newest ideas for my site is to have a video tutorial conference to teach people how to quickly make a video using Canva. I want to charge $5 a person, which I think is a reasonable amount, for them to have about 45 minutes of my time, explaining some of the tricks I know and shortcuts on that platform.

Have you attempted to do something like this to bring in not only money, but traffic? How did it go?

If you haven't done this, what tips would you offer me from the customer's side?

As a customer interested in participating in your video tutorial conference, here are some tips that might help enhance the experience:

1) Clear Communication
2) Schedule and Timezone Considerations
3)Technical Requirements
4) User-friendly Registration and Payment Process
5) Send a Confirmation Email and Reminders
6) Interactive and Engaging Session
7) High-Quality Audio and Video
8) Availability of Recording and Replays
9) Follow-up Support
10) Request Feedback

Personally, I am not sure if a lot of people are going to be interested in paying that high amount for them to learn how to make use of Canva in that way because there are so many free tutorial videos on YouTube they can equally watch in order to learn the same thing that you are charging $5 for.

I am not good with live communication, I am not very comfortable facing a camera, therefore, I have never tried something like this. However, I think having a live webinar will help you grow your website. It might be difficult to get an audience in the beginning, however, you might start getting more viewers gradually. The key is to provide good content. I think a better way to do is through Facebook Live, TikTok Live, or Youtube Live. You can also use Zoom or Google Meet

Video tutorial conferences are a great way to communicate and teach others remotely. There are several platforms available that support video conferencing, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and many more.

I have not tried anything like this but I have heard of people being successful with it. It helps to build up social awareness. Get a following on Twitter, for example, and tease things. Then when you are ready to launch, people will be curious and more likely to pay.

Even if you have all the followers in the world while the cost of the service you want to render to your subscribers is very high, there is always a very slim chance that most of them would be interested in paying for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back