What's new

Have your customer(s) demanded a staff be sacked?

If the customer is uncontrollable and if they tend to cross their limits, then it is much better to call the supervisor when such kind of scenario occurs. A supervisor may call the manager and he may try to handle it if things get out of control. This is why managers are always there in order to intervene all the time. No wonder police gets called when things escalate a lot.
I've been in so many workplaces where a customer was walked out from the business premises for being too unruly. I support such kind of management decision because the customer will disrupt the business activities.

If a customer gets really annoyed, then he may do that. However, I do not think that a customer would be able to do that until or unless the problem is really serious or if the business could get sued. If many customers start complaining about the same employee, then the odds may be against that employee for sure.

This is true. I believe that a business owner sacking an employee because just a customer complained could be overreaching and in most cases when looked closely, the customer could be wrong too. So, finding out what happened is the first step to take and decisions can be taken afterwards.

This is true. I believe that a business owner sacking an employee because just a customer complained could be overreaching and in most cases when looked closely, the customer could be wrong too. So, finding out what happened is the first step to take and decisions can be taken afterwards.

As far as I'm concerned, it is a very big sign of weakness on any business owner or an entrepreneur to enact any kind of decision based on what the customer asked them to do simply because they are not satisfied with how a staff treated them. It is the sole duty of a business owner to determine how they are going to punish their worker and not what the customer requested.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back