What's new

Have you wasted time on an online business?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Why is that the case? How big of a problem was it? How did you get lured into the idea? Do you feel you're more wise now?

Not all online projects of mine are successful, some projects make to profit level and some fail miserably. However, even when my online projects fail, I wouldn't say I wasted my time. Just because you failed on something does not mean you wasted your time.

I've wasted some of my time on certain projects, when I had wished I didn't take it on. But, I needed the money and had to push through. I have wasted time on a lot of other things, but I think that's part of life. We learn better and don't repeat the same nonsense over. Now days I don't feel I am wasting my time with the work I am doing. I make decent money now thanks to the work I do. May be tedious at times, but it's doesn't feel like time wasted.

Not really. Online business is the kind of thing where you learn from your failures and mistakes, and you take the lessons from said failures and mistakes on to the next project.

At least, if you’re me. I unfortunately learn by doing, and so when I need to learn something, I end up making a big mess. This is fine, as long as I don’t beat myself up over it, wade through the disorder that I have created, and clean up all the loose ends. But I still feel sorry for the people who have had to suffer because I had to learn something, probably because as a child my way of learning things was condemned by both my parents and the school system. The teachers most certainly did not appreciate my intuitive highly detailed roundabout approach.

Fortunately, the internet isn’t like school. There are no rules, and anything can work if you make it work; there is no wasted time. It’s how to make it work, that is what you have to learn. Everything is disposable attempt iterations.

Being an Amazon seller considered as online business? Do you know any type of business which doesn't require a lot of investments at the beginning? I am going to reach out to service credit union customer service and ask them for financial help, but the moment i can't afford to spend a lot on business unfortunately.

Last edited:
I did not just waste time, I wasted money as well. I invested in an advertisement company then, with the hope that I will get commissions every month. But the company folded up when I was about to cash out my own earnings. It was a waste of time, energy and resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back