What's new

Have you used automation for your work or business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever used automation for your work or business? I don't think I have myself, I like to play close to my business so I like to do most of the work. But by automation I mean maybe somehow making a bot that does the work for you, so that you can sit back and relax. Do you guys have a business that does stuff like that? Have you ever used automation in any way for your work or business?

Automation cannot be used in all business because human efforts will be carried for satisfied and reasonable outcome. I don't use automation right now because it can affect my work. I need to monitor because I have no big capital to start the business idea.

No, i've never used automation for my work. I work online on get paid to post sites, it requires one to read posts and comment on the post. I doubt this kind of work can be done using automation.

I have some automated messages set up in my business WhatsApp which helps to hold up conversation with my business customers whenever I'm offline. They are custom messages I set up to reply automatically.

No, i've never used automation for my work. I work online on get paid to post sites, it requires one to read posts and comment on the post. I doubt this kind of work can be done using automation.
I do not think so too. Anyone who works on paid to post platforms is not expected to make use of automation. It is not even going to work out. The best thing is to do it by yourself.

I do not think so too. Anyone who works on paid to post platforms is not expected to make use of automation. It is not even going to work out. The best thing is to do it by yourself.
Yeah. Working on paid to post platforms requires one to carefully read a thread and comment what you think about the thread. Automation wouldn't be able to do that.

Yeah. Working on paid to post platforms requires one to carefully read a thread and comment what you think about the thread. Automation wouldn't be able to do that.
Exactly
It will never be able to do that and if it does, it won't do it well like a human being and we should not forget that the platforms that we work on needs enough traffic so automation will not work.

I run print on demand and dropshipping businesses. These businesses can be entirely automated. All you need to do is frequently add new products and spend time marketing your stores.

No, I have not used automation for my work or business before. But I know that Automation makes work easier for every one. With Automation you do not need to be active while working. Creating a bot for automation requires less money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back