What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

I can see bitcoin reaching $150K in the future, or even more than than. But I wouldn't be the one to profit from the price gain because I have not invested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is beyond my reach

It's very possible to see Bitcoin reaching such range in the future ,if investors could take it more serious and invest more into it ,also if there are more positive than negative news it could take it to that range

This sounds rather outrageous. Normally, we are optimistic about the growth of bitcoin but not to the degree of not being realistic. I do not see it reaching that figure. Note that, the current worth of bit on still has the tendency of crashing back to about $20k or below. In essence, it might be possible for that mark to be attained but it doesn't seem so.

We can't really expect that anytime soon , bitcoin's reaching $150,000 will likely happen in the far future based on the fact that its current prices around 16,000 which is below our expectation.

Bitxoin is a fast growing coin, their is no single year that it doesn't improve on its overall worth. I've never seen the price of Bitcoin deadlocked at a stable price for long. For two years now, that I've been following it, the coin makes awesome improvement to the top. Don't you think if you save your Bitcoin for long it might reach a very higher level. And you might be earning like the Bitcoin early investors who invested when the price was very low at $100.

Do you think the price of Bitcoin will boom up to $150k in the future? if yes why not start saving for the long time and earn like those big investors who invested earlier.
Actually yes I think that Bitcoin could reach 150k in 2 or 3 years because of the potential behind it and the real world problems that it can solve, and as I see people are getting interested in it.

Actually yes I think that Bitcoin could reach 150k in 2 or 3 years because of the potential behind it and the real world problems that it can solve, and as I see people are getting interested in it.
Well in the next two to three years I don't really think the price of bitcoins will be up to 150,000 dollars based on its current price of 16,000 dollars , it will still need a lot of buying Force to push the price of bitcoins to that standard.

A report from JPMorgan analysts says that bitcoin is currently overvalued but that it could reach as much as $150,000 in the longer term · Stock

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back