What's new

Have you purchased your own NFT or sold one of your own?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
NFTs are still confusing to me. Could anyone start their own NFT and try to sell it? Have you ever purchased an NFT, and if so, for how much? And if you have sold one of your own, how much did you sell it for and how much did you end up making?

I'm just curious as I've heard stories where people invest a lot of money into an NFT, only for it to be worthless in a while.

I have never purchased any NFTs, I have never sold any NFTs. I have no intention of purchasing NFTs as I believe they do not have any resale value. However, I do want to make money by selling NFTs. IN fact I have created a couple of NFTs on OpenSea but I am yet to make my first sale.

I tried to both sell and buy , because then it was the peak of popularity. It is not so difficult to create and publish, but to sell it already depends only on luck. And I bought a project that promised a serious increase, but unfortunately this did not happen and fortunately I managed to sell it with a small minus.

No, I have neither bought nor created my own nft, I really have no intention of doing so in the short term, since I don't see much movement in the nfts market, if I see that they are trending again maybe I will give it a chance.

No, I have neither bought nor created my own nft, I really have no intention of doing so in the short term, since I don't see much movement in the nfts market, if I see that they are trending again maybe I will give it a chance.
It needs a Binance account and pay gas fee for pay this NFT from my little own small research.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back