Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here made money on video game mods? Maybe you make them and sell them to a site that specializes in modding. I wish I knew how to make mods, because I would totally make my own mods if I could. I there is a big community of modders who work on PC games. Some who even make their own DLC and release their own story modes and other modes.

Could you make money from selling mods? Or should you only sell them to the game developers only?

This can be possible for PC gamers, I'm not a PC like that much. I play on PC occasionally because it's not my favourite gaming platform. I have no knowledge on how to mod games, I know console are not best for game modding.

I have never done it and I have never been interested in doing it. I know some pro PC gamers who do it in my gaming crew but I never cared to know how they do it. I figured it's not going to be something done easily, otherwise everyone will be doing it, so I don't want to put myself through that stress for now.

I have never done it and I have never been interested in doing it. I know some pro PC gamers who do it in my gaming crew but I never cared to know how they do it. I figured it's not going to be something done easily, otherwise everyone will be doing it, so I don't want to put myself through that stress for now.
The modding world is pretty big, lots of people mod and alter video games, even older long since defunct games. Some bring older games back to life with mods and making them online again. Modders do some awesome stuff.

The modding world is pretty big, lots of people mod and alter video games, even older long since defunct games. Some bring older games back to life with mods and making them online again. Modders do some awesome stuff.

Yeah right, I have seen where a gamer modded God Of War 2018 release with using The Simpson. It was very hilarious but I must admit that I loved it. I'm not sure if I would be able to find the video on YouTube because that was where I watched it. If I can get into learning how to do it, it will be something nice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back