What's new

Have you had a staff who makes any contribution when an issue is being discussed?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Forum management demands a lot of work because that's what you get when you're trying to manage human being and their interactions. This will lead to having a lot of opening discussions on issues involving members once in a while.

There are some staff members who find it very difficult to add any contribution to these kind of discussions but they will do other works they are supposed to do.

Do you feel they are meant to give their opinions on such matters whenever they come up or is their silence a response that they have nothing to add?

I have managed 4 forums so far and I had just one staff on one forum. However, the staff I had was very active. She not only posted daily on the forum but even stepped in when ever there were issues in the forum. When I sold the forum, she continued to be staff under the new owner as well.

There are some staff members that you are going to get and they are going to be a very big asset to running your community. This is because they will be very committed and dedicated in doing any manner of job that is going to help your forum have a sustained growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back