What's new

Have you ever withdrawn from any Airdrop?

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
I had a lot of airdrops on my WhatsApp too, most of them had cumbersome processes that you would have to go through to claim the airdrop. Worst case was that my phone wasn't even compatible with the trust wallet app, so there was no way to access the airdrops.

I have engaged in airdrop several times before in the past. All the ones I did were not successful and up till now I have not been able to benefit from all those ones I have participated. Most of them are fakes. That's why.

I have engaged in airdrop several times before in the past. All the ones I did were not successful and up till now I have not been able to benefit from all those ones I have participated. Most of them are fakes. That's why.

Airdrops are not valuable to me until or unless they start paying in some really popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. However, I think majority of the airdrops pay in the token that the owner tries to promote.

Airdrops are not valuable to me until or unless they start paying in some really popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. However, I think majority of the airdrops pay in the token that the owner tries to promote.
The most important thing is their legitimacy. That is what really matters to me . It is difficult for you to see cryptocurrencies that pays in bitcoins. Most of them do always crash at the ends

The most important thing is their legitimacy. That is what really matters to me . It is difficult for you to see cryptocurrencies that pays in bitcoins. Most of them do always crash at the ends

There are a few online airdrops that are legit. There are some apss such as "Freeairdrop" that you could use to earn money. However, in the end it seems like you will get paid in tokens, not bitcoins.

There are a few online airdrops that are legit. There are some apss such as "Freeairdrop" that you could use to earn money. However, in the end it seems like you will get paid in tokens, not bitcoins.
Well as long as it will be profitable , that is the most important thing because I have never been lucky to have any airdrop that I was able to make money from. I don't know about you.

I have been part of several airdrops but most of them are scam, even when you get airdropped you discover the coin is a rug pull, but I've done a few raindrop that paid off and I withdrew, some are free, and some I paid for charges. The most airdrops I've earned from are nfts, NBA top shot is one of them, though I paid for some of the nfts, but I earned more than I paid for.

No not at all, many airdrops nowadays are nothing but scam's, if you really want to earn money online with airdrops you always have to put it on mind that you'll spend lots of time without getting a legit one.

No not at all, many airdrops nowadays are nothing but scam's, if you really want to earn money online with airdrops you always have to put it on mind that you'll spend lots of time without getting a legit one.
Almost all the airdrop nowadays are naturally scam , they just wait till they wasted your time while driving traffic for their websites , then when it comes to the Time you are supposed to make a withdrawal , then you will see nothing .

Almost all the airdrop nowadays are naturally scam , they just wait till they wasted your time while driving traffic for their websites , then when it comes to the Time you are supposed to make a withdrawal , then you will see nothing .
That's true, i have Came across one that You have to deposit before you can unlock the profits, I have heard of someone that deposited $500 but he only unlocks 0.5 cent's, just imagine.

Airdrop is very dangerous to your wallet. You need to be careful because there are many that are fake. For these reasons, I don't want to do any airdrop in the future.

No, not at all, as a matter of fact I don't really know what airdrops is, I'll much appreciate it if someone explains further, but is look like a way to earn money online.

I have participated in numerous airdrops.
And I must admit that I have never withdrawn money from any of them.
Most of the irritating people may be found on Telegram.

No, i haven't withdrawn on airdrops. I haven't even made use of airdrops. I don't think there are really reliable. Majority of them might not even give out the free coins which they claim to be giving out.

I've never made any withdrawal with airdrop before. I've participated in so many of them and at some point i have to stop because they were not really profitable as I expected.

I've never made any withdrawal with airdrop before. I've participated in so many of them and at some point i have to stop because they were not really profitable as I expected.
Airdrops sites are really frustrating and most of them are full of scams , they normally uses their members to increase their sites traffic and at the end decided not to pay .

That's the thing. I don't know but a lot of them are just being created just to scam other people by promising to distribute it if we pay. . I don't have such time anymore too.

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
I have worked on a lot of scam airdrops. I have also withdrawn from some of them but the coins I was able to withdraw are not doing well. This is why I don't like airdrops.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back