What's new

Have You Ever Visited A Stock Exchange In Your Life?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
A stock market is also known as stock exchange. It is a place where stock trade takes place and many brokers are also found in those places as well. So, have you ever visited this kind of market for any reason? What were your experiences? What did you saw? Did you learn anything new in there?

I have not visited the stock exchange, I only watched it on TV and I think that it is a great place to be so that you can have a grasp of how trades are being implemented on the floor of the stock market.

I was almost at the verge of visiting the stock exchange market with my uncle when I was younger but for some reasons we did not go that day, since then I have not visited the stock exchange market

I have visited the local stock exchange in my home country. Since almost all trading is done online, the market was not very active as I had previously seen on TV.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back