What's new

Have you ever thought about creating your own social media platform?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
With the way social media is at the moment with the takeover of Twitter and also the controversy surrounding Facebook a lot of the time, have you ever thought about or considered creating your own social media platform? Is it something you would like to do but just haven't got any idea how you would start?

I myself had considered creating my own social media platform but the amount of work it would take and all the laws and rules behind it were what put me off so I stuck to running forums instead. As much as it would be nice to have a social media platform I created, I really do feel that it is something I would never be able to fully see through.

If you were to consider creating a social media platform, what would you like to add to it, and what options would your users have?

I would really like to own my own website but I do not think or see it happen at the main time because of the cost that is involved into setting up the platform which is very high

Creating another social media platform can be very daunting and challenging . This is owing to the fact that there are alot of strong social media platform to compensate with. I don't believe it would provide the needed results on time.
Even Elon musk knew that, that's why he bought Twitter and not create another platform.

Actually that thought never crossed my mind. Of late, I am looking forward to live interactions with people and attending more physical meetings and gatherings.

It does sound interesting however I believe it would be hard to create social media platform since most of them are already developed and it's very hard to bring popularity to new social media platform

The idea of creating my own social media has never cross my mind. There are plenty social media online. Why would I subject myself into unnecessary spending?. It is not creating the social media that matters but getting members that would join. If you don't have numerous members on your network, you are not going to make money it. There are many social media online that are not popular and hence, profitable.

I have thought of the idea, but I don't know if I'd be able to make the platform popular enough. Considering, you also need to be as good or better than Facebook, and that's easier said than done. On top of it, you got so many other social sites already clogging the system, it would be hard to make a new one and popularize it enough to succeed.

Wordpress has a plugin that will convert your normal website into a social networking site. I was once a moderator on a social site created on WordPress. When I had the impression that I had enough experience and skills, I tried creating my own social site. However, my site was short lived as I could not build userbase.

I have never had any thoughts about creating my own social media platform. I haven't even had the time to make use of all the social media platform that already existing to the best of my knowledge and capacity for me to be thinking about creating a new social media platform that I am going to still invest money into before people will know about its existence to start making use of it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back