What's new

Have you ever taken over a property because someone couldn't pay?

The rules and regulation these days usually make it difficult for things like this to ever happen, because you just have to make sure that you don't tamper with somebody's right to living and processing things.

I have never done that, most times its depends on so many things that surrounds the situation. So probably I may not likely be comfortable with this because in most cases there is likely to be a problem.

Actually I have not personally taken over my property from someone but I have comes across such cases that occurred as a result of some certain agreement entered into by the two parties.

Actually I have not personally taken over my property from someone but I have comes across such cases that occurred as a result of some certain agreement entered into by the two parties.
In most cases some properties like this and not always trusted and when the situation seems to be very funny it is always the best for us to stay clear from such a property because they may likely be a problem.

Actually I have done such time without numbers. There are people who sometimes used their own property as collateral for either money or anything useful to them and if they fail to pay you take the property in return.

I have been very lucky that the people that I have been employing as my tenants have been of good behaviour. I am always going to give someone enough time to pay their rent but this solution is something that I might consider if they are stubborn.

Make sure that you do not do something that is against the rules and regulations, so that the law enforcement agencies will not descend heavily on you, and you end up losing in two areas .

AlthoughI have never taken over anybody's property because he or she could not pay but I have seen some people who have taken people's property just because they cannot afford or pay at the right time.

There are rules and regulations guiding every form of business or transactions that are done between two people. I have once taken over someone property because he failed the agreement we had.

If you take over a person's property illegally without any legal backup of your action, you could get sued by the individual and then this will escalate too much more bigger trouble.

I have never been in a position where I had to take over a property because somebody was unable to pay. I absolutely do not see anything wrong in this provided that the person who is the owner of the property is willing to let it go.

This has not happened to me personally but I have seen it happen to people and that's definitely what happens if someone pursue a property and was unable to buy it.

This has not happened to me personally but I have seen it happen to people and that's definitely what happens if someone pursue a property and was unable to buy it.
It is not peculiar to you because it is a scenario that is very common in the real estate business. So many people have purchased properties that some else couldn't pay for.

It is not peculiar to you because it is a scenario that is very common in the real estate business. So many people have purchased properties that some else couldn't pay for.
It has happened to me. It was a 2 bedroom flat. Someone already showed interest but because I paid immediately I checked the apartment, I was able to get the property.

Actually sometimes such issues or case may happen because due procedures for business are not properly followed. personally I have not engage into such situation but I know all business transactions are carried out based on agreement and it's mostly written down in a document.

Taking over a property because someone couldn't pay will.be something that happed more often in the real estate agent business. I have take. Over a property , when someone couldn't afford it.

I have never done something like this before and I pray that it is never going to reach to an extent where by somebody cannot be able to pay me my money and I will have to seise his properties.

This is going to be a very bad customer service to be honest and I am not going to advise anybody to do this to his customers. There are so many other ways in which you can be able to resolve something like this.

Actually taking over a property from someone really depends on the kind of business transactions you undergo with the person and the kind of agreement you too are into.

I have not but I have heard of the process. It can be annoying and frustrating depending on the circumstances. Certainly something I don't wish to get involved with myself.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back