What's new

Have you ever taken over a property because someone couldn't pay?

I have never known him before. but this kind of thing often happens in banks. because banks lend money they have secured assets and also pay interest.

For the estate managers and the estate agents , this kind of scenario isn't new. Many people will show interest on a particular property, but the person that pays first will have it.

I have never taken any property from someone who couldn't pay, but I have seen I case we're by man bought a house from someone who couldn' pay back the loan he collected.
Back then in school, I once rented a house were someone could not pay, he paid half of the money, but couldn't pay the complete rent, so when I rented the room his half payment was refunded.

Last edited:
Although there are many people at my side that usually do that most especially in the aspect of land, once you can not pay the money according to the agreed time and someone's come and add small change on the agreed amount, they will sale the land for him.

Such kind of scenarios is obviously going to happen because it is not everyone that visited the property that will have access to it some will not have the capital to pay while some will do.

I have never invested in properties before and from all indication this has not happened before . I can't even remember if this has ever happened to me in minor circumstances .

Have you ever taken over payments on a property where the original owner couldn't afford to pay it off? Or maybe they tried, but failed and had to leave. Have you ever taken over a property because someone couldn't pay their rent or house payments?
I have not experienced taking over payments on a property where the original owner could not afford to pay it off. But I would like to share about my uncle who assumed the payment of a motorcycle from his nephew because his nephew would like to buy a new model of motorcycle. Its a miracle for him because if you would buy a brand new motorcycle, it will be three times over.

There was a property that I took over because the owner could not p and this is very common in the real estate business because you will have a calls to pay for a rent that somebody couldn't pay for.

There was a property that I took over because the owner could not p and this is very common in the real estate business because you will have a calls to pay for a rent that somebody couldn't pay for.
That means the location was actually what you wanted. And in most cases like this it is always better for you to be very careful so you won't be cheated. Some house owners mostly are always so greedy.

I haven't yet but I know someone who has been in a similar situation where the one who rents couldn't pay for months already and the owner has been very considerate but the renter is just refusing to pay so the owner decided to tell the renter to move out. The renter ends up leaving unpaid electricity bills and water bills that the owner paid themselves. What a terrible situation.

No, I have never taking any property that some one could not fully pay the money, but I have know people most especially those that are famous at my side, they are the ones with such habit.

No I haven't but I know of people who have had their properties taken over because of debt that they couldn't repay.
I wouldn't blame any individual or company that does that because most times it's always an agreement that has to be stuck to.
when people make agreement it is always very important that the two parties keep to the agreement so that problem will not ensue in the future. I will not blame anyone who takes over a property because someone who is owing him refuses to pay. It is always important to keep to the agreement.

It has really happened to me severally because there are some occasions where someone wouldn't be able to pay for a rent and I will be able to fill the space. I don't see anything wrong in it.

Have you ever taken over payments on a property where the original owner couldn't afford to pay it off? Or maybe they tried, but failed and had to leave. Have you ever taken over a property because someone couldn't pay their rent or house payments?
No, I haven't. But I have heard about similar situations with other people who unfortunately failed to pay money and had to lose their properties as part of the agreement that they signed.

That has never happened to me and even I don't like it. However I have seen several times occuring in my neighborhood.
Recently I have seen a bank doing an auction to certain supermarket to recover it's money after the borrower failed to repay back a loan due to the fact that the business became bankruptcy due to the effects of the Corona virus pandemic and other inflation related reasons.
This was so painful because I too lost my job since I worked in the entire supermarket.

Though i have not really taken a debtors property before that refuse to pay me,but what i have come close to doing was to withhold products from getting to a client that have refuse to pay me for goods he collected,and that was the closest i have come.
Though i have not really have an incident whare i have to take someone property who could not pay my debt,but the closest i have come is stoping the supply of my products to a customer because he could not pay off his old debt.

Last edited:
No have not tried that but still I don't see it as a problem as it maybe due to the agreement made by the both parties that when debt is not paid, properties are taken. I have noticed that this is likely due tooccur on the bank loan term.

Well that is very common in the real estate sector,but on the other hand what I have come to understand here is that some persons do not deliberatly refuse to pay up their rentage,it could be due to circumstance that is beyond their control.

I've never even deal with real estate properties before. This has not happened to me before. Most times the reason why this may be happening is because of scarcity of real estate properties.

I have never taken over a property because the owner couldn't pay his debt or his rent , though i have seen many situation where people's properties are being taken away because they couldn't pay their loan .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back