What's new

Have you ever managed to hit the jackpot on a faucet site?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
One of the most common features when it comes to a faucet site is the fact that they offer lottery prizes. If you look at the lottery that they do offer it is generally about 1 to 10 satoshi for each of the tickets that you purchase, and you can win a significant amount. However there is a very low chance of this happening considering the number of users that are on the site. Also it is a gambling game, just like the multiply game where you can spend a lot and not win, or you could buy a couple of tickets and win.

Personally, I have not come across many people that have ever won the lottery on any of these crypto sites. Have you ever managed to win the lottery on these sites, and if you have how much did you invest to buy the tickets that you needed to win compared to how much you actually won? Was it worth it?

The only thing I noticed about faucet is that they give to much offer which is the best just like the multiplying game where you could by and spend a lot not only win or you spend money on a little tickets and win. If you are to win the offer of this uame you have to be smart not foolish in the game and you have to understand one thing don’t be outsmarted or fooled by the game

The one thing I k ow about hitting jackpot is very high and unexpected so whoever maybe he or she should be extremely careful about that because firstly you must be smart and you must not allowed the game to outsmart you and you must not be the slow type because it would be very risky and at that it would be bad if you are outsmarted by a game I mean we are human we have the brainh.

One of the most common features when it comes to a faucet site is the fact that they offer lottery prizes. If you look at the lottery that they do offer it is generally about 1 to 10 satoshi for each of the tickets that you purchase, and you can win a significant amount. However there is a very low chance of this happening considering the number of users that are on the site. Also it is a gambling game, just like the multiply game where you can spend a lot and not win, or you could buy a couple of tickets and win.

Personally, I have not come across many people that have ever won the lottery on any of these crypto sites. Have you ever managed to win the lottery on these sites, and if you have how much did you invest to buy the tickets that you needed to win compared to how much you actually won? Was it worth it?
Well, I haven't won anything and I'm unwilling to try.

It's a game of gambling and personally I am never lucky when it comes to gambling and the chance of winning is low. It's for those who are very smart and can accept a high rate of risk depending on the amount of the ticket you bought.

It's a game of gambling and personally I am never lucky when it comes to gambling and the chance of winning is low. It's for those who are very smart and can accept a high rate of risk depending on the amount of the ticket you bought.
This is true. There is a lot of luck that is involved with these jackpot prizes. In my personal opinion I think that how smart you are has nothing to do with these things, because there is a random selector for the lottery winner. I think that it more relies on your luck at the end of the day. Someone can buy 5 tickets and win the first prize, and someone else can buy a thousand tickets and not win any prizes unfortauntely.

Is it that possible to hit the jackpot on a foucet site? Some of the ones I tried before didn't pay me I later realized that they are nothing but scam, so I don't take them serious this Time, I have other things I do that fetch you some money but if I see the real ones that pays well I will make out time for it.

Is it that possible to hit the jackpot on a foucet site? Some of the ones I tried before didn't pay me I later realized that they are nothing but scam, so I don't take them serious this Time, I have other things I do that fetch you some money but if I see the real ones that pays well I will make out time for it.
I would assume that it would be possible to win the lottery although I have not seen it happen myself. From your experience you say that they never paid you out, does that mean that you did win the lottery and then never received the prize that was associated with that site? There are many legitimate faucet sites however then again the more users that are on a site, the smaller your chance of winnign the lottery as well.

I have never won any of those faucets lottery jackpots, and I'm yet to come across anyone that has won a jackpot in all the faucets sites that I have been part of. I actually feel the faucets sites are just using those jackpots stuff to make people gamble away their earnings, and nobody wins any reasonable thing from those lotteries at the end of the day.

I have never won any of those faucets lottery jackpots, and I'm yet to come across anyone that has won a jackpot in all the faucets sites that I have been part of. I actually feel the faucets sites are just using those jackpots stuff to make people gamble away their earnings, and nobody wins any reasonable thing from those lotteries at the end of the day.
At the end of the day it is hard to take them to task on lottery or to get them to confirm a winner of the lottery because there are username of those that win but no way that you can confirm if this was correct or not. I think that a great way to ensure that they are true and not just a gambling ploy is to do the lottery draws live so that all users can see and live stream it if they so choose to do so.

I would assume that it would be possible to win the lottery although I have not seen it happen myself. From your experience you say that they never paid you out, does that mean that you did win the lottery and then never received the prize that was associated with that site? There are many legitimate faucet sites however then again the more users that are on a site, the smaller your chance of winnign the lottery as well.
Yes I think so if you are talking about lottery, cos there is deference between faucet and lottery, but from my experience on faucet they are scam I mean some of them are scam I tell you cos I have participated in so many platforms claiming that they give Bitcoin faucet but at the end they trick you.

I remember aggressively following the facet program that cointiply were offering. I must have participated in the facet over 500 times and never for once did I hit jackpot. I had luck a few times when I hit numbers that offered rewards that were higher than average. But there was never a time that I was ever lucky enough to even get jackpot. It makes me wonder if there's ever anyone out there that was lucky.

I have tried a few times on a website called freebitco but I wasn't successful win the jackpot. Those jackpots are very difficult to win and I haven't seen anyone who won.

When it comes to anything faucet online is no more my doing all because I've wasted so much time and energy in the past when am trying to be mailing some money online, so I don't do that again tho.

Faucets sites are there to only make you busy for some time. The earning on faucets are little and hitting a jackpot might be a drew that may never come true. I have not seen someone that hit a jackpot on faucets.

I don't think its possible fir one to hit jackpot rolling up the wheel via faucets. I am not in any faucet cos i don't see myself wasting time there.

I haven't won in any of the competition going on in faucet paying websites at all. Sometimes I think those competitions are not even real but staged, since winners ain't announced.

So far from my experience, I have not read any review that someone has won the jackpot and I have not won it either. I don't think it is really that easy to achieve, if it is actually possible. May be it is just a strategy to ginger you to continue playing the games. It is just my opinion.

I have gotten referall bonus from a faucet website, but I am sure that it is never even up to zero point two dollars. It is not worth the stress truly.

Hitting jackpot in any faucet site like freebitco , cointiply is extremely hard , almost impossible. I have never heard of anyone hitting the jackpot in faucets , though it is possible in gambling sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back