What's new

Have you ever managed to hit the jackpot on a faucet site?

I have joined some faucet sites in the past and it's been a dally season. I don't tend to continue with them. For the lottery, I don't like any. It's more like gambling and I think one will have to deposit to play.

I don't really know anything about hitting jackpot because I don't it is possible from my experience, because I am not into faucet because I don't want to waste my time.

Imagine spending your precious time every day on these faucet websites only because you want to hit a jackpot. It is not worth it at all.

I have not been able to make money on any faucet PLATFORM just because of the fact that I see it as a scam and they is what a lot of people are saying about it on the online space
Some of these faucet sites are not scams and they do actually pay out their users, however i think that hitting the jackpot is almost impossible given that the site is probably rigged to work against you.

I actually don't do faucet making money online. I don't do this Just because of the fact that a lot of those who are running this faucet payment are just using it to scam people

I don't do faucets, with the experience I've gotten about them it isn't easy fir a user to hit jackpot with faucets cos tge system favours the programmers.

The highest I have been able to benefit from faucets is through referral bonus . I have tried many times to be edit from the faucet but I have not been able to do so.

I joined one some months back and honestly I got Notting from it I don't know if it's legit or not by I never received my pay, it really discouraged me

I joined one some months back and honestly I got Notting from it I don't know if it's legit or not by I never received my pay, it really discouraged me
The best way to see if a faucet is legit is to research it on this forum and on beermoney forum where they have reviews and if it is legit then people will share their proof of payment on the site as well.

The best way to see if a faucet is legit is to research it on this forum and on beermoney forum where they have reviews and if it is legit then people will share their proof of payment on the site as well.
Wonderful idea, it would definitely save me the trouble of going to try them out and end up wasting my time or energy on them. I think there are already reviews on most of them.

I have actually won 1 opportunity any one of those faucets lotto prizes, as well as I am however to encountered anybody that has actually won a prize in each the faucets webinternet web sites that I have actually belonged to. I really feeling the faucets webinternet web sites are actually simply utilizing those prizes things to create individuals bet away their profits, as well as no one victories any type of sensible point coming from those lotteries by the end of the time.

I have wagered some satoshis, I have won but I haven't hit jackpot. It's very important to note that making money via that medium is isn't easy. I don't really think that there is jackpot there truly, because I have not seen a single person claimed that won jackpot on faucets.

Since faucet sites are a really big waste of time, I really doubt if anyone would have earned anything from them or ever hit a jackpot. I would advise people to seek other great earning opportunities instead of wasting time on faucets.

Wonderful idea, it would definitely save me the trouble of going to try them out and end up wasting my time or energy on them. I think there are already reviews on most of them.
Generally they are because people spend a lot of time on these Web sites and as a result they are able to attest to how legitimate it is and how active it is as well and I think that this saves a lot of time when it comes to investing in a new website.

I use faucetpay to gamble with my cryptos. I have won by playng dash but never hit the jackpot. I don't know anyone who has actually hit the jackpot. I think they have programmed in a way that no one hits the jackpot.

It's a game of gambling and personally I am never lucky when it comes to gambling and the chance of winning is low. It's for those who are very smart and can accept a high rate of risk depending on the amount of the ticket you bought.

It's a game of gambling and personally I am never lucky when it comes to gambling and the chance of winning is low. It's for those who are very smart and can accept a high rate of risk depending on the amount of the ticket you bought.
The chance of winning in gambling is very very low and i think that from all of the stories that i have seen about people that have had success i am a bit skeptical about it.

I'm not sure anyone has hit the jackpot on that site because of the fact that these sites are programmed in such a way that you can only get the best at the first time of signing up. Asides that, it's nearly impossible to hit the jackpot, you're not the programmer of the site.

It will be very difficult for you to hit the jackpot on this websites, because most of them are designed in such a way that you can only managed to earn few cents per day and then come back the next day.

I have participated in a lot of these programs but ultimately I have not been able to benefit from any of them. It has now made me to become very reluctant in even participating with them in the first place because I think that a lot of them are scams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back