What's new

Have You Ever Had Any Success Selling E-books Online?

I have tried selling some plr books on gumroad but it was unsuccessful. Maybe, it is due to the fact that I used free traffic method or maybe I wasn't doing it the right way.

I do not have an ebook that I can sell online but I know a lot of friends who do and they have made a lot from it. This is because they got to reach a wide variety of persons.
Development of ebooks isn't really my favorite profession or online earn skills at the moment. It's not that it's not lucrative but it's something that I simply cannot get into now.

I know that e-books will be the standard in the years to come but I don't know of anyone in my circle who is buying an e-book. I was invited to write a book that will be published in the website (fantasy stories) in chapters but will be sold in the book form in digital version only. I had wanted to write but I seem to lose my motivation when I think of the potential buyers... that may be none.

Yes I have had some success selling some ebooks that are not basically written by me online before. But not as much the quantity as I would have loved to that I sold

Yes. And even the one I was able to finally sell was on a very difficult process. I had to join Facebook groups. A lot of these groups I had to joine to advertise these ebooks. But only sold a few of it in the end

I have never sold an E-book before, but my elder brother who's a lecturer is into sales of his E-books and from what he has told me he's getting a lot of sales from his Ebooks especially from his students.

I am not really much of a writer so I haven't really written a book but I read books online on amazon and buy some I once bought love must be tough by Dr Dobson.

I've never even written any ebook before although I have written some poems and some textbook but I haven't actually done it electronically, so maybe if I have the knowledge of how to do it, then probably I'll do it in the future and see if I can make money from selling it online.

If you can write engaging E-books that is full of break-taken and suspense people will really enjoy reading it online. And it will attract viral sales. One can sell E-books using Amazon site, to sell the electronic books and earn money.

Personally I've told myself that I'm not going to get myself involved in something that I have no knowledge or few knowledge on how to get ahead in it, so it's better for me to stay in my lane and work within the confines of where I can do well.

These days I m not selling ebooks but in the past I not only wrote ebooks for clients but also published ebooks and made really good money. I still have ebook published on amazon

from my own personal experience no unfortunately, the day i decided to open an ebay account to start doing that, my account got immediately suspended and never had the chance to :(

Your Ebay account got suspended suddenly without any notice just when you opened it for the first time? That's strange! Did you contact the administration of Ebay? I am sure it must be some sort of mistake from their side until or unless you violated their terms and conditions. I would advise you to contact them and explain your problem in details.

I have never sold online and not even E book as uy is said. I believe it is not that much prevalent that is more popular that people engaged them self if not it could have been most often advertise by some one or shared on the internet platform but I wish to know more about it.

Your Ebay account got suspended suddenly without any notice just when you opened it for the first time?
not instantly, but i listed an e-book to sell and my account got suspended like a day later or so telling me that i did something wrong, i never managed to get it back till now even if like three years passed

Even the time is going to take me to develop an ebook, it will be very difficult for me to complete the task on time thereby making it impossible for me to be able to make money from it.

selling of ebooks online is very profitable the reason I'm saying that it is profitable confidently is because I have someone that do this type of business and it's making so much but the stressful thing here is for you to sit down and think of writing a reasonable book that people might be interested and publish it. You actually need to go into a lot of deep research before you can come out with something reasonable.

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
To be honest I don't think that I expect to have a lot of success when it comes to the selling of ebooks and the reason that I'm saying this is because there are many of these books that are available online in order for people to download for free. Now whilst this is illegal and many people do not do this they are many more they actually do download these books and as a result many people are not wanting to purchase an ebook.

I am not sure if selling E-books is a really good way to earn money but I am sure there are many people who might be making money selling E-books. So are you one of those people who sell a good amount of E-books online and earn a good amount of money?
I have met some series of people who have testified of selling e-books and making lots of money but have never consider it as a business for now even though its at e back of my mind...

Personally, I really wouldn't bother about how to make money online from selling Ebooks online because I have other good means of earning money online that I'm very good at.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back