What's new

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

If someone can prove ghosts exist, I will believe too, but until then I just don't see it.
That's how it should be actually. But again people might counter saying you have not seen air, does it mean air doesn't exist? Things like ghosts, spirits, god, all are believed majorly my feels and not really by the eyes.. It's difficult to explain; can only be felt and understood.

That's how it should be actually. But again people might counter saying you have not seen air, does it mean air doesn't exist? Things like ghosts, spirits, god, all are believed majorly my feels and not really by the eyes.. It's difficult to explain; can only be felt and understood.

This is a fact! There are some things that are beyond our human explanation and can only be understood when it's felt or one had an encounter. Ghosts and spirits are on that set of phenomenal experiences. This is why I respect people who are said to be spiritual experts because they have a way of connecting with the spirit world.

This is a fact! There are some things that are beyond our human explanation and can only be understood when it's felt or one had an encounter. Ghosts and spirits are on that set of phenomenal experiences. This is why I respect people who are said to be spiritual experts because they have a way of connecting with the spirit world.
I've heard that if you want to connect to the spiritual world, you need to practice meditation every single day. You'll reach a point one day when you will be able to hear things that others can't, feel things that others can't, and maybe if you become a pro, can even see things that others can't. See in the sense like a psychic does. Like visions and stuff.

I've heard that if you want to connect to the spiritual world, you need to practice meditation every single day. You'll reach a point one day when you will be able to hear things that others can't, feel things that others can't, and maybe if you become a pro, can even see things that others can't. See in the sense like a psychic does. Like visions and stuff.

Well, I believe that may be true because I have seen it done in some movies. For them to act that, it means there's a connection to it. Unfortunately, I suck at meditation. It's why yoga is always very difficult for me because I usually get distracted when it comes to meditation 🧘‍♂️.

Well, I believe that may be true because I have seen it done in some movies. For them to act that, it means there's a connection to it. Unfortunately, I suck at meditation. It's why yoga is always very difficult for me because I usually get distracted when it comes to meditation 🧘‍♂️.
I'm not tried meditating yet but I feel I can. I find it easy to focus on things even though there's a lot of distraction around me. I've somehow got good at it since I've mostly been in noisy environments while growing.

I'm not tried meditating yet but I feel I can. I find it easy to focus on things even though there's a lot of distraction around me. I've somehow got good at it since I've mostly been in noisy environments while growing.

I can actually focus very well on a particular task that I'm supposed to do. The problem with me is that I have to be active in that which I'm supposed to be focused on unlike what it requires to just be in idle spot while meditating. It's the reason why I don't find it easy at all.

The fact that you told the story is not a paranormal phenomenon. This is the feeling that something negative or bad is going to happen in the near future. If you are a religious and believer person, then you can easily understand that Dreams can convey to us information about what may happen in the future. Good/bad This is the so-called “Energy”.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back