What's new

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$24.1100USD
Biznotes
The biggest paranormal experience I had was that the same day my great-grandmother died, I was sleeping at that very moment and I dreamed that she said goodbye to me in the dream, I was only 4 years old, when I woke up I had already died, it was too strange an experience, but being only 4 years old I did not see it that way, But then all my life I remembered that experience, have you had any paranormal experience?

When I was maybe 12 or so, I heard my mother knocking on my door and saying my name really weirdly. I asked her what was wrong with her and the knocking happened again but she didn't say anything. Then I heard her snoring through the wall... My bedroom shared a wall with her and my father's bedroom. So I got up and opened the door and nothing was there but I did hear something run down the steps.

When I was maybe 12 or so, I heard my mother knocking on my door and saying my name really weirdly. I asked her what was wrong with her and the knocking happened again but she didn't say anything. Then I heard her snoring through the wall... My bedroom shared a wall with her and my father's bedroom. So I got up and opened the door and nothing was there but I did hear something run down the steps.
Wow, that experience is quite weird too, was there no one else at your house back then? only your father and mother? Wasn't there any of your brothers in your house back then? There are things that really have no explanation...

If I had this experience, I'm never sleeping in my room alone again. I will feel disturbed whenever I'm alone behind closed door. Sleeping will become very difficult for me.

The only paranormal experience I had was dreaming where someone without a head was chasing me with a knife. I woke up in a pool of my sweat.

I never have had any kind of paranormal experience. I once saw a shadow that was taller than a tree but it resembled a human shadow. I saw that shadow in a house where someone had died recently. However, later I rationalized that it was a hallucination.

I was sleeping once then suddenly I heard someone running beside me and going out of my room and running to our terrace through the stairs. I immediately woke up and got out of my bedroom but I saw the door to the stairs was locked. :eek:

I have been a victim of an attack by a ghost. It's the most horrible paranormal experience that I have had in my life. I was in a camp as we held a night program around 12AM. When I got tired and wanted to go back to the hostel, I was about passing in between two big Manila tamarind trees, I felt like something in black came and hugged me. I staggered immediately and also fell down. If I had fall, that's death in an instant. I started feeling cold like I was put in ice. I had burning fever all through the night till morning before I started feeling better.

I have been a victim of an attack by a ghost. It's the most horrible paranormal experience that I have had in my life. I was in a camp as we held a night program around 12AM. When I got tired and wanted to go back to the hostel, I was about passing in between two big Manila tamarind trees, I felt like something in black came and hugged me. I staggered immediately and also fell down. If I had fall, that's death in an instant. I started feeling cold like I was put in ice. I had burning fever all through the night till morning before I started feeling better.
Wow! That's just so scary, are you sure it was a ghost? Maybe it was another type of entity, who knows, what is certain is that experience must have marked you for life, it is too scary as to try to forget it or just think it was a hallucination.

The best thing will be that you never return to that place, perhaps there are many negative energies concentrated there.

Wow! That's just so scary, are you sure it was a ghost? Maybe it was another type of entity, who knows, what is certain is that experience must have marked you for life, it is too scary as to try to forget it or just think it was a hallucination.

The best thing will be that you never return to that place, perhaps there are many negative energies concentrated there.

I have watched so many paranormal movies and read a lot on paranormal to know that ghost occupied presence is always very cold. The kind of cold I felt down my spine that very night is something that I have never experienced in my life. Also the subsequent things I started feeling support the fact that it was a spiritual encounter. I never went back there again till today and till we left the camp, I was never out past 8PM.

I have watched so many paranormal movies and read a lot on paranormal to know that ghost occupied presence is always very cold. The kind of cold I felt down my spine that very night is something that I have never experienced in my life. Also the subsequent things I started feeling support the fact that it was a spiritual encounter. I never went back there again till today and till we left the camp, I was never out past 8PM.
Also if it is something evil, you'll get a fleshy smell along with feeling cold. Not all ghosts are evil. There are some which are spirits of people who died before their time due to some accident or something similar to it. They are harmless. But the ones which are seeking revenge, they would probably target only the person who is responsible for their death. If you've not done anything bad to anyone, you don't have to worry. Now, there are ones that are created. Yes! Evil spirits are created/summoned by people who practice such stuff. These are the most dangerous ones I guess.

Last edited:
When I was a kid I believed in ghosts and spirits, but as I got older and saw to my knowledge no verifiable proof, I stopped believing in the idea of them. I don't believe there is such thing as ghosts, demons, spirits, etc. I think when we die, we cease to be, our souls die with our bodies. Maybe we go to a heaven, or some afterlife, but I don't believe we stay on earth as ghosts.

Believe what you want though, more power to you. I just don't believe in it.

When I was a kid I believed in ghosts and spirits, but as I got older and saw to my knowledge no verifiable proof, I stopped believing in the idea of them. I don't believe there is such thing as ghosts, demons, spirits, etc. I think when we die, we cease to be, our souls die with our bodies. Maybe we go to a heaven, or some afterlife, but I don't believe we stay on earth as ghosts.

Believe what you want though, more power to you. I just don't believe in it.
I think it's quite logical to believe in ghosts if someone believes in God. Every positive thing in this universe has to face something negative to keep the balance & help the world running. Just like the law, "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

Also if it is something evil, you'll get a fleshy smell along with feeling cold. Not all ghosts are evil. There are some which are spirits of people who died before their time due to some accident or something similar to it. They are harmless. But the ones which are seeking revenge, they would probably target only the person who is responsible for their death. If you've not done anything bad to anyone, you don't have to worry. Now, there are ones that are created. Yes! Evil spirits are created/summoned by people who practice such stuff. These are the most dangerous ones I guess.

I learnt a lot about spirits and demons from watching the TV show Supernatural. I was able to link up my experience in the camp with some occurrences that I saw in the TV show to know that it wasn't a light ordeal that I went through. Those spirits that are restless because of how they died are very common in my hometown. They carry out rituals every year to appease them so they can rest.

I learnt a lot about spirits and demons from watching the TV show Supernatural. I was able to link up my experience in the camp with some occurrences that I saw in the TV show to know that it wasn't a light ordeal that I went through. Those spirits that are restless because of how they died are very common in my hometown. They carry out rituals every year to appease them so they can rest.
That is something revealing, perhaps in your city, there is a lot of paranormal activity due to the rituals that are celebrated there? I think that in places where there has been a lot of spiritual activity, it is more common for these sporadic events to happen, but I am not sure since I am not an expert either.

That is something revealing, perhaps in your city, there is a lot of paranormal activity due to the rituals that are celebrated there? I think that in places where there has been a lot of spiritual activity, it is more common for these sporadic events to happen, but I am not sure since I am not an expert either.

You're probably right there about high cases of paranormal activity due to the rituals that are done in my place. I come from a long line of ancestry that's deep with spiritual practices. There's nothing that happens that they don't have a spiritual solution for it.

That's intense! *_* For how long have they been carrying out those riturals?

It's more like a tradition here. It's been going on years ago long before I was born. I'm in my late 30's now.

This sounds like one of those plots you would see in horror movies. If you tell movie producers your story, they may find a way to put it in a horror movie they are working on with similar storyline. If I were you, I won't stay in the camp. The next day, I will park my bags and leave.

This sounds like one of those plots you would see in horror movies. If you tell movie producers your story, they may find a way to put it in a horror movie they are working on with similar storyline. If I were you, I won't stay in the camp. The next day, I will park my bags and leave.

Seriously, it's more than what happens in a horror movie. When happened to me was very scary because I never believed that something like that was capable happening. Unfortunately, I couldn't leave the camp because we were to stay there for 3 weeks and do one year program in our place of primary assignment.

I think it's quite logical to believe in ghosts if someone believes in God. Every positive thing in this universe has to face something negative to keep the balance & help the world running. Just like the law, "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."
To each their own. Personally I don't believe there is an afterlife for us. I would like there to be a heaven that we go to when we die, but even that I doubt is true. If you believe it, more power to you. With ghosts, I feel as if people who say they witness one, aren't fully aware of what they saw and so they assume it's a ghost or spirit.

If someone can prove ghosts exist, I will believe too, but until then I just don't see it.

To each their own. Personally I don't believe there is an afterlife for us. I would like there to be a heaven that we go to when we die, but even that I doubt is true. If you believe it, more power to you. With ghosts, I feel as if people who say they witness one, aren't fully aware of what they saw and so they assume it's a ghost or spirit.

If someone can prove ghosts exist, I will believe too, but until then I just don't see it.

Without having to experience what I went through in person, I had the same perception that you have about ghosts not being real. It's a phenomenon that very difficult to believe until you've lived through it. I wouldn't like to ever go through the same experience again in my life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back