What's new

Have you ever had a dispute with an employer?

Actually I have not and I always pray I should never had such experience in my place of work.

That's the major reason why I always try to mind my own business not to have issues with anyone.

I have not found myself in such a situation and I don't hope so because I always stay guarded and I never wanted to get into conflict with anyone h
. However, if such case happened, it is better to handle it with maturity.

I don't even believe in agreements without documentation. It must contain durations for increase. One workplace conflict I have seen is when a staff that has done 3 years in an organization asked for increase. The boss refused stating that they didn't have any agreement. The conflict escalated snd the staff had to resign.

I have never been into any kind of argument with any of my employers, despite the fact that I used to have a day job in the past. I try not to argue at all with my bosses.

Yes, that is true.
We don't know the time we get watched by our employers. So it is important to always be of best conduct while working in a business environment. Yes, This can help you get promoted.
Probably, I am the kind of person that always likes to put in my best in whatever I do. it is actually not hypocrisy because I hate hypocrisy. I like to do my best and not because people are watching me.

Probably, I am the kind of person that always likes to put in my best in whatever I do. it is actually not hypocrisy because I hate hypocrisy. I like to do my best and not because people are watching me.
Yes, That is really great honestly, and I like the fact that you best when working. Conduct yourself whether you are been watched or not. If you only conduct yourself when you are been watched, Then you are an Hypocrite.

I've had a serious issue with my employer on one occasion. It happened when the due date for my salary was long gone and he kept acting like he wasn't aware so I confronted him, got my money and left.

Yes, That is really great honestly, and I like the fact that you best when working. Conduct yourself whether you are been watched or not. If you only conduct yourself when you are been watched, Then you are an Hypocrite.
Probably, I also do not like to work with people who are hypocrites because they will only put in their best when they are being watched which is not really good. It is always important and necessary to put in your best whether you are being watched or not.

I've had a serious issue with my employer on one occasion. It happened when the due date for my salary was long gone and he kept acting like he wasn't aware so I confronted him, got my money and left.
That is awesome. You were so brave to do that. Most people would dear confronting their bosses. But then sometimes it is the best thing to do, Especially when you are not treated right like you should.

Well I have never experienced something like this, but if you working offline just put it on mind that you are going to come across this like this, that's why you need to be extra careful.

That is awesome. You were so brave to do that. Most people would dear confronting their bosses. But then sometimes it is the best thing to do, Especially when you are not treated right like you should.
Employers would be owing you salaries without recourse to how you manage to survive and keep working for them. I am not docile and all my employers can say that about me.

I have had a dispute with my employer. The issue was related to a new policy he introduced to extend our closing time. I bluntly told him it would not be good for me and it strained our relationship for some time.
Having dispute with your employee or employer it is not a new in a working place, sometimes at the working place issues must come out, I myself I have also has an dispute with my boss before in where I was working because of not paying my salary.

Probably, I also do not like to work with people who are hypocrites because they will only put in their best when they are being watched which is not really good. It is always important and necessary to put in your best whether you are being watched or not.
Yes, That is true sir. They are the worst set of people to work it. As an Employer, You would never pray to hire such set of people because They are not capable of putting their best to work.

Yes, That is true sir. They are the worst set of people to work it. As an Employer, You would never pray to hire such set of people because They are not capable of putting their best to work.
If I am an employer I wouldn't try to employ such people. but sometimes such people can pretend and you wouldn't know at first but when you find out the best thing for you to do is to warn them.

If I am an employer I wouldn't try to employ such people. but sometimes such people can pretend and you wouldn't know at first but when you find out the best thing for you to do is to warn them.
Yes, That is the truth. As an Employer, You definitely may not know the behavior of a new employee, except when you begin to monitor such employees. That is why most employers make use of CCTV atimes.

I think most people have at one point or another. There is always going to be some level of disagreements at any work place. It happens more in certain areas vs others. I have experienced it myself a number of times.

Actually I have not sine that before, I have never intended that such occurrences ever happen.

Though there are some circumstances that may leads to that, but I have always tried my best to avoid such.

Yes, That is the truth. As an Employer, You definitely may not know the behavior of a new employee, except when you begin to monitor such employees. That is why most employers make use of CCTV atimes.
Having CCTV in your business environment is very important and necessary. Of course it can help you to easily track the behaviours of your employees and it will also help you to know the ones that are doing their jobs perfectly. A lot of businesses use it in this part of the world.

Having CCTV in your business environment is very important and necessary. Of course it can help you to easily track the behaviours of your employees and it will also help you to know the ones that are doing their jobs perfectly. A lot of businesses use it in this part of the world.
Installing CCTV would definitely help improve your business efficiently. As it can easily help to curtail the bad behaviors of your employees and make them be of better behavior.

Actually I have not sine that before, I have never intended that such occurrences ever happen.

Though there are some circumstances that may leads to that, but I have always tried my best to avoid such.
That is great for you. Getting into quarrels with your own employer is not so great. It could lead to you losing your job. It is better to never talk back when they are angry and quarrelling.

Absolutely no even though I know it's a kind of an inevitable experience sometimes that it may happen based on individuals or groups fault.

I have always try to maintain peace with everyone at my work place to avoid any kind of conflict or embarrassment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back