What's new

Have you ever had a dispute with an employer?

Well I think having a kind of dispute between employees and boss or even within themselves is not a new scenario because alot of people have been having such kind of experience.

Personally I haven't done that before and i wished i never do.

I have had a dispute with my employer. The issue was related to a new policy he introduced to extend our closing time. I bluntly told him it would not be good for me and it strained our relationship for some time.

I have not have issue with those that I worked for in the past. And those that worked, I never wrong them. The closest I went in having an issue with my employer is when a man that I work with for a whole month delayed in paying. I was angry but I did not challenge him.

I have not had any issues with any of my employers. They have actually not done anything that would warrant me having issues with them.
And I have also been of my best behavior while working with them.

Its normal thing to have a misunderstanding with your employer as an employee , sometimes disputes might arises when theres decrease in salary , when your employer overworks you and decided not to pay for the extra work done .

I have not had any issues with any of my employers. They have actually not done anything that would warrant me having issues with them.
And I have also been of my best behavior while working with them.
Putting in your best behaviour whenever you are working in a business environment is always important and necessary. I think such things can also get you more promotion.

Putting in your best behaviour whenever you are working in a business environment is always important and necessary. I think such things can also get you more promotion.
Yes, that is true.
We don't know the time we get watched by our employers. So it is important to always be of best conduct while working in a business environment. Yes, This can help you get promoted.

Yes, I once had a dispute with the employer. It was Saturday and he called me asking to go on a business trip immediately. I said I am with my family and do it on the next day. he threatened me, and I quit.

Have you ever had a dispute with an employer or boss? I have, but it was more about pay issues, but nothing too major. What about you?
It is a normal thing to have a dispute with an employer but you should make sure you settle things amicably so that the matter will be will not aggravate and everyone will be good

I think having a dispute with your employees, is no longer a new scenario I think simply because no matter how much hard you try for them, the employees, they can't still be plead with you.

Yes, I once had a dispute with the employer. It was Saturday and he called me asking to go on a business trip immediately. I said I am with my family and do it on the next day. he threatened me, and I quit.
It's actually wrong for a boss to sending his or her employee on an emergency business on a rest day. It's abnormal. You did the right thing by refusing to go. I will do the same if it happens to me because I don't tolerate nonsense.

Yes i have had issues with my previous boss before as at last year. I remember my boss gave an instruction but he gave the wrong instructions. After carrying out the instructions he came and started shouting that i did wrong, i refused to take the blame, so i had to dish it back to him.

The thing that mostly leads to conflict between employer and employees is always pay. That's why you need to document all terms that has to do with pay and increment and have it signed.

I have never experienced this, I think that's because I have never worked under someone, to be honest I don't really like the idea of working under someone, I don't just like it.
While working for someone has its own disadvantages, you would learn a lot about how to manage your business when you work for someone. When you have these conflicts with your boss, it would teach you how to treat an employee in your future business.

Some people tend to believe that as an employer, they have full control over the staff and they can order what ever they want. THis tendency is present in almost all sorts of companies.

Yes, I have ever had a dispute with an employer. A customer claimed that he never received his balance from a waitress who served him and the employer thought I was the one who stole the money. Luckily, the customer came back and identified the waitress who took the money, it was not me.

I know is a common thing having dispute with employer or a boss sometimes it happens, but for me I have never experienced such thing before, but I know most people do have.

The thing that mostly leads to conflict between employer and employees is always pay. That's why you need to document all terms that has to do with pay and increment and have it signed.
Yes, agreement is very important in business. Most of the conflict that happened between employees and employer is caused by wages or salary. And this happen because there's no concrete agreement between employees and the employer.

Yes, agreement is very important in business. Most of the conflict that happened between employees and employer is caused by wages or salary. And this happen because there's no concrete agreement between employees and the employer.
I don't even believe in agreements without documentation. It must contain durations for increase. One workplace conflict I have seen is when a staff that has done 3 years in an organization asked for increase. The boss refused stating that they didn't have any agreement. The conflict escalated snd the staff had to resign.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back