What's new

Have you ever counted your steps while walking???

Health applications are things of this modern generation. They were not available years ago when no smartphone was around or smart wrist watches. As kids, we counted our steps manually until techs started doing the job.

I didn't bother doing that as a kid. I was too playful and preferred enjoying my life instead of having to count my steps as I walk. There is no point trying to behave in that kind of manner at all.

Health applications are things of this modern generation. They were not available years ago when no smartphone was around or smart wrist watches. As kids, we counted our steps manually until techs started doing the job.

Yeah, that's very correct. There was no technology that was capable of doing this before the time of smartphone and smart watches. Kids who are interested in walk or step counting at that time only did it off heart.

Yeah, that's very correct. There was no technology that was capable of doing this before the time of smartphone and smart watches. Kids who are interested in walk or step counting at that time only did it off heart.

Yes, there wasn't any software application available for counting steps back in the days. There are many of those software applications like Sweatcoin. I've been using it for a long time. It counts the steps exceptionally well.

Yes, there wasn't any software application available for counting steps back in the days. There are many of those software applications like Sweatcoin. I've been using it for a long time. It counts the steps exceptionally well.

It's just like I haven't really gone anywhere today, I have only been able to make 328 steps according to my health app that helps me to count my steps. If I wanted to count my steps manually today, I would be able to do it.

I've done that a couple of times before. Funny enough, I don't remember clearly the reason why I do those stuffs back then but I guess it has to do with retaining concentration.

I've not done it in a long while though.

I can actually say that it is a very common thing for kids to do I don't think it has anything to do with retaining concentration but just a habit for kids. It might probably be helpful with counting and calculation in a way if you're looking at from that angle.

Not really no. At least not manually, I owned one of those clickers that counts your steps for you. Didn't use it long as it was some cheap piece of crap. But I'm sure you could buy better.

Clickers that counts your steps? I've never see any of it. Is it like a manual tech? What does it look like? I've used only applications in my smartphone for the counting recently. I know smart watch does it too but I have any smart watch.

Clickers that counts your steps? I've never see any of it. Is it like a manual tech? What does it look like? I've used only applications in my smartphone for the counting recently. I know smart watch does it too but I have any smart watch.

This is what a clicker is. It's something that a lot of still fancy using but it doesn't work well for since the applications for steps counting works best in my opinion. Although, clicker can be used for more than just step counting.

Screenshot_20231111_125713_Chrome.jpg

This is what a clicker is. It's something that a lot of still fancy using but it doesn't work well for since the applications for steps counting works best in my opinion. Although, clicker can be used for more than just step counting.

View attachment 6348

I've never seen that before, it's my first time of witnessing what a clicker is like. Doesn't it look like what will be too stressful to use for counting? I wouldn't use it for any counting needs of mine. It doesn't look convenient to make use of.

I've never seen that before, it's my first time of witnessing what a clicker is like. Doesn't it look like what will be too stressful to use for counting? I wouldn't use it for any counting needs of mine. It doesn't look convenient to make use of.

Well, the reason you might not be familiar with it is probably because a lot of people are not making use of it in your location. It is something that is very common in my town. Even in my gym, there are some people that normally comes with it whenever they're working out. They are probably using it for counting which works out for them.

I did this when I was a child and my step was about one meter then and when I didn't have a smartphone I was interested in knowing the distance from my house to school and also to other cities where I went and I even still remember this distance to the nearest meter

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back