What's new

Have you ever caught a crypto AirDrop this year?

I have not been able to earn a single penny from airdrop this year. I have participated in so many of them in the past months but non is profitable uptill now.

interacted it over 500 telegram bots in order to receive airdrops but all to no avail. The ones I managed to receive have no value on their own.

what's your own thought, have you catch any Legit airdrop this year and what's the worth?

Well I can't speak for previous years but the 2024 is looking to be pretty generous for airdrops.

Numerous tapping apps on Telegram are clearly the hype. But I personally am not that impressed by rewards of 100-200 dollars. So I leave these tapping games to schoolboys and prefer something more serious.

I believe most of reputable airdrops are often done via Galxe or Zealy. So checking these sites could really help you out in your search.

For examply, myself I'm now taking an active part in the Prom Testnet campaign which runs via Zealy. If you ever participated in at least one Zealy questline, you can probably guess what the tasks are: writing articles on Medium, posting threads on twitter, etc. There are at least a dozen such quests running on Zealy right now, so why did I choose this one? Frankly i really like the reward. It wont be a simple airdrop that we usually expect. The winners will be awarded a role of a validator, the upper layer of community governance who will be receiving 2% share of the total network fees for their efforts. For me this is a huge reward to look forward to, and is much better than a couple of token from a usual airdrop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back