What's new

Have you ever caught a crypto AirDrop this year?

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Since this year especially during the lockdown, I can categorically tell you that I have filled not less than 1000 forms, interacted it over 500 telegram bots in order to receive airdrops but all to no avail. The ones I managed to receive have no value on their own.

what's your own thought, have you catch any Legit airdrop this year and what's the worth?

I always thought that I joined too many airdrops but you did at a different level. I haven't been able to get any legit ones and I don't think there are even any legit ones anymore.

I took part in handful of airdrops and I haven't received any coin. It's more of hope to be honest.

Since this year especially during the lockdown, I can categorically tell you that I have filled not less than 1000 forms, interacted it over 500 telegram bots in order to receive airdrops but all to no avail. The ones I managed to receive have no value on their own.

what's your own thought, have you catch any Legit airdrop this year and what's the worth?
Yeah!! The recent airdrop that I completed and was paid is defiato. The airdrop is still live until 14th January,2021 and you can still join and get rewarded. It's worth is $18-20 in BWF and you can exchange them for any cryptocurrency you want or hodl them because it has a good future.

I did not participate in any airdrop this year. I had no motivation for that whatsoever. This is because the ones I did in the past, gave me no result. It was simply waste of time.

Yeah i got some from Atomic wallet airdrop also Oneswap and BRG airdrop. Other than that i joined other handfuls of uh nbbut none of them is legit. So my conclusions is that there's more chance of wallets and Exchanges airdrops Being legit

Sometimes I wonder if these airdrops are actually real or somebody somewhere is deliberately using people to catch cruise. I still have some airdrop wallets containing thousands of coins that currently does not have any real value.

I tried registering for an airdrop knowing it was fake, but oh well I just jumped right out when they asked for a "fee" to actually give the airdrop.

99.99% Telegram bots and Airdrops are scam and just waste of time. I don't recommend . They just make you fool and they collect people for their own purpose. Don't join any Telegram bot or Airdrop please.

Over the course of this entire year i have managed to just catch one airdrop via the yobit exchange platform and this was known as the DICE coin. When it was released however, the value of this coin was rather low, in fact having 15 million DICE tokens simply equated to 2 dollars upon release, which is not of great value especially considering the anticipation behind the coin release. I hope that future airdrops will be more successful.

I have never catch any airdrop before, I am beginning to think they are fake
The crypto airdrop is a marketing method employed by startups in the cryptocurrencyspace. It involves delivering bitcoins or tokens to the wallets of current cryptocurrencytraders, either for free or in exchange for a small promotional service.

Year 2020 I think was the year, where they have launched a lot of Airdrops, but unfortunately the majority are not legit just a false project to scam people. But the minority yes they have kept their promise and paid the participants.

Yes i have gotten an airdrop this year and the one i got last was from binance which shared some amount of twt currency to their users who were affected by the service disruption ,and i was really happy that i was able to benefit greatly from the airdrop i think, so i hage gotten more airdrop

With the rate of scam everywhere, I have done all sort of telegram bots and any other thing to receive an Airdrop but never have i receive any. Though I'm hoping to receive one this year 2021
Post automatically merged:

With the rate of scam everywhere, I have done all sort of telegram bots and any other thing to receive an Airdrop but never have i receive any. Though I'm hoping to receive one this year 2021

No, I can't count how many airdrops I have signed up for but still nothing. I am still hoping though. Some airdrops are a big hit afterwards but I have never been lucky to catch one. Perhaps one day...

I have been tried many airdrop since early of last year but I do not get a good results since then, all of them are scam, they do not have value at all. This make me quit from try any other airdrop because I believe that all of them are scam. They just waste time and data.

Most of them lately are just spams especially ones affiliated with telegram. It's why I don't even waste my precious time trying to fill the so called form.

Most times, I keep asking why telegram isn't doing anything serious to put an end to such schemes?

Either this year,last year,last three years and the likes I have not received a dime from any of the many airdrops I have participated in. I have even given up hope of trying because I belive they ar all scams, and with the rate of scam everywhere, I have done all sort of telegram bots and any other thing to receive an Airdrop but never have i receive any. Though I am still hoping to receive one this year 2021

Yes I have caught a crypto AirDrop. I am using binance wallet. They give me hundred trust wallet coin. These coin are worth of 16 dollars. But I am not able to trade them because in my now its trade is not started yet. But I am happy to get only one air drop in previous year

Most of the airdrop I know and I seen are all scam and sometimes after working so hard I will not be credited of my earnings that is why I stopped taking them serious because they are all lies as you will not be able to earn a single satoshi of bitcoins or widraw, I'm really training myself on how to run away from free things as much as possible because they are the one that are having a lot of scam I've ever known, I don't know if anyone has a legit one he or she has been earning

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back