What's new

Have you ever caught a crypto AirDrop this year?

I was thinking about that, but since the ones I invested my time with since last year couldn't pay me. I don't think it's necessary for me to join any airdrop platform again. Until the ones I have invested my time with, since last year begin to pay me for the time well devoted in their platform.

The truth is that I never took Airdrop seriously so I never got any cryptocurrencies through Airdrop. My friend is an Airdrop master, he has gained so many cryptocurrencies through Airdrop, I do envy him a times but most times I just feel like he is wasting his time as these coins are mostly of insignificant value.

Since this year especially during the lockdown, I can categorically tell you that I have filled not less than 1000 forms, interacted it over 500 telegram bots in order to receive airdrops but all to no avail. The ones I managed to receive have no value on their own.

what's your own thought, have you catch any Legit airdrop this year and what's the worth?
The only airdrop I have come across which is still paying (they pay in TNC) is REAL Research, a survey App that pays you between 8-10TNC for any survey you undertake. It has an App where everything is done easy and fast. I'm a living witness and I can say the stress is worth it. That's the only airdrop I've caught this year so far.

Although i have participated in some crypto currency airdrop, but until no i have not received any of this coin i am still hoping that one day it will drop in my account

Although i have participated in some crypto currency airdrop, but until no i have not received any of this coin i am still hoping that one day it will drop in my account
I've never find myself earning real money around airdrops ever since i signed up to few of them. I just hope PI airdrop crosses its beta and become tradable in the future.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no legit airdrop. Most are scam. Asking you to sent a certain amount of coin to collect bigger amount. One has to be very careful

Legit airdrops are always first come first serve
I missed cope on solana because I was very busy that day but later I got an airdrop of $300+ on WOOF but ever since then I hardly get a legit airdrop

I have never benefited from a crypto AirDrop before. I have completed the lot of tasks in telegram but then it always turn out to be a scam so I just give up about everything from air drops.

With my encounter with air drops I don't think they are kind of legit because they are also like telegram bot and they are not legit I haven't seen somebody withdraw from air drops before. Have you?

All the airdrop platform I have been trying to earn from are mostly scams ,after earning the coin from the airdrop it might later worth nothing , and this have made me look at other means of earning ,:,

Personally I haven't caught a crypto AirDrop this year but I know of a friend who has got one. This is because the criteria for getting a crypto AirDrop is quite stressful

You can't imagine the number telegram groups I got into last year because of trying to get free aidrops of these cryptocurrencies coming out onna daily basis. All was trash

Lol nit just this year but since i got introduced to airdrops i have never catched out from any. They are all fake and a big waste of time. Though i believe there can actually be legit ones but the fakes are just too much.

I have not really been an Airdrop type of person and as such I have avoided airdrops as much as possible. However I earned from an Airdrop two days ago.

Lol nit just this year but since i got introduced to airdrops i have never catched out from any. They are all fake and a big waste of time. Though i believe there can actually be legit ones but the fakes are just too much.
The fake ones are way too much to the extent that we no longer believe in the airdrop anymore , because we obviously don't want to get scammed by those fake airdrop platform

I have been following up on airdrops on coinmarketcap and I have won some but not those of serious amounts. I will still keep a lookout.
How do you get those airdrop on coin market cap , I will like it if you could show me the medium and way on how you could get the airdrop since airdrop from such reputable platform could be legit

I can tell you confidently that a lot of Airdrop out there are scam. Some of them will just be wasting people effort and time and making them think like they already see a means of making money online

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back