What's new

Have You Ever Bought Shares Of A Big Company?

No, I haven't. But I have seen a few people do that actually especially for a company that's called shell company. Do many people in my region are actually very interested in it and do buy shares on a regular.
Shell is a very reputable company and buying shares of such company would be a good move because the risk that is involved is extremely low and you are sure to receive your dividend when it is due.

Shell is a very reputable company and buying shares of such company would be a good move because the risk that is involved is extremely low and you are sure to receive your dividend when it is due.
Are people still buying shares from the company? It's really been a long time since I last saw someone with their form for buying shares. If they are still functional then I guess they are to be trusted.

It is not really difficult to understand stocks but you must have the elemental experience on how stocks market operate before you can think of financing the business. it is requisite to gain sense of how to carry through the assessment of the stock market.

Trying to figure out how stock trading works may be really hard for a beginner. This is because stock trading consists of many technical terms, complex indicators, and complicated charts that help to understand the market.

Trying to figure out how stock trading works may be really hard for a beginner. This is because stock trading consists of many technical terms, complex indicators, and complicated charts that help to understand the market.
stock is not very difficult to understand, once you have the interest, you are going to understand the ins-and-outs except if you do not have prior experience on business activities .

stock is not very difficult to understand, once you have the interest, you are going to understand the ins-and-outs except if you do not have prior experience on business activities .

Well, I think that it could be hard to understand the stock market as a beginner because stock trading is quite complex and not that easy as many people think. Many people lose money when they make a mistake.

Actually I haven't tried purchasing or buying any shares from a company simply because I knows nothing about shares and I don't want to start what I don't know.

I think stock market is very profitable and it is one of the best investment beside crypto and real estate, but before investing you need to do researches about the stock that you want to buy.
Very true. Stock market is very profitable investment. But at the same time, it comes with its own risk. Anyone that buy a share of a big company without doing a proper research may regret it.

There are many people who regularly invest in the stocks because stocks could prove to be a good way of making money. This is possible only when the stock performs well. Many people usually assume that the stocks of companies like Tesla, Microsoft, or Apple might perform well. So, have you ever purchased the stock of such companies?
Currently I do not buy shares. Shares are expensive and I do not have the bulk money to invest in shares as I am now. That may be in the future when I am fully employed and I have a constant way of generating money.

No, I haven't. But I have seen a few people do that actually especially for a company that's called shell company. Do many people in my region are actually very interested in it and do buy shares on a regular.
Shell company is so prominent in my country too. I have ever worked in one and I saw that it is a high performing company, that is why so many people want to invest in it. Those are the kinds of companies that people should buy shares in.

Well, I think that it could be hard to understand the stock market as a beginner because stock trading is quite complex and not that easy as many people think. Many people lose money when they make a mistake.
The complexity of stock market is in the analysis of the company that is issuing the stock . Once you are able to understand the financial capacity of the company that is issuing the stock, it will be extremely possible to make judgement.

There are many people who regularly invest in the stocks because stocks could prove to be a good way of making money. This is possible only when the stock performs well. Many people usually assume that the stocks of companies like Tesla, Microsoft, or Apple might perform well. So, have you ever purchased the stock of such companies?
Investment into stock is a very good move in terms of multiplying your revenue inflow,I could remember when I just finished high school,I decided to buy some shares In one of the major financial institutions In my country,hoping that it will grow with time,and it did grew.

Currently I am not financially buoyant, which means I am not rich enough to buy a shares in a big company, I have it in mind for the future because you can make good amount of money buying shares from a big company.

Currently I am not financially buoyant, which means I am not rich enough to buy a shares in a big company, I have it in mind for the future because you can make good amount of money buying shares from a big company.
I am not financially there too, but it is definitely an investment method I will try when I have money. I think it is a good investment that will earn you passive income for long.

Sure, it cost a lot of money to get a share in big company. Like you said, getting a share in big companies bring a lot of profit consistently. But it come with its own risk.

Just as you said, there are many shares and stocks out there, but the thing to consider before investing on any stock is that, make sure in years to come you will profit from it, but me i have never invested on any shares.

Actually alot of people have confirms shares business as quite impressive and profitable even though I haven't personally tried it because it's not my thing.

Currently I do not buy shares. Shares are expensive and I do not have the bulk money to invest in shares as I am now. That may be in the future when I am fully employed and I have a constant way of generating money.

I think that there are many companies that offer shares for a low price. You could buy shares for as low as $3 or even less than that. This means that it might be possible for small investors to invest in the market.

I did not buy shares because I did not understood how it works, but I had the opportunity to have bought shares when I was much younger but lack of information and the know how to go about it was what hindered me.

I have not yet done that but I am planning on how to do it. I actually want to buy shares from tesla in the near future. I will try as much as possible to do that this year because I believe so much in the company.

I think that there are many companies that offer shares for a low price. You could buy shares for as low as $3 or even less than that. This means that it might be possible for small investors to invest in the market.
I know that is true , but most important companies don't offer their shares to be so low in price. And buying a share of $3 is not profitable because even an increase of 10% won't still make you any reasonable profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back