What's new

Have You Ever Bought Shares Of A Big Company?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who regularly invest in the stocks because stocks could prove to be a good way of making money. This is possible only when the stock performs well. Many people usually assume that the stocks of companies like Tesla, Microsoft, or Apple might perform well. So, have you ever purchased the stock of such companies?

From what I heard, investing in stocks has its own risk. Some years ago, people really believe in buying share in company. But if you look critically today, many people are not interested in it again. It's a good way of making money but it come with its own risk.

Well, this has been my dream that I have wanted to have shares in big companies but people are discouraging me that there's no much gain in stock with big companies but crypto currency and other digital assets. However I don't know what to do since the convince.

From what I heard, investing in stocks has its own risk. Some years ago, people really believe in buying share in company. But if you look critically today, many people are not interested in it again. It's a good way of making money but it come with its own risk.

I think that many people are not interested in investing in stocks as stock market is really down, especially in my own country. Stock's performance also depends on the economy of the world and economy of your own country as well.

I think that many people are not interested in investing in stocks as stock market is really down, especially in my own country. Stock's performance also depends on the economy of the world and economy of your own country as well.
You're right. Stock depend on the world economy. Like you said stock market is really down right now as evident in few people invested in it now.

There are many people who regularly invest in the stocks because stocks could prove to be a good way of making money. This is possible only when the stock performs well. Many people usually assume that the stocks of companies like Tesla, Microsoft, or Apple might perform well. So, have you ever purchased the stock of such companies?
I think stock market is very profitable and it is one of the best investment beside crypto and real estate, but before investing you need to do researches about the stock that you want to buy.

This is a very good investment method for the long term. Buying stocks means that you will gain profits the more a company stays productive and keeps improving. Of which most of the big companies like Tesla do so. So buying stock is something that I will definitely give a try.

No, i haven't ever purchased the stocks of any company at all. My dad purchased stocks in the name of all his children when we were little but i don't know if it was for a big company or not.

I have looked into buying stock in the past as I had a friend who used to do just that and he was doing really well with the companies he bought shares into but I found it all too confusing at first and never took the plunge when I looked into it. From the experience my friend had, it is a really good way to invest and make some money for sure if you know exactly what you are doing and exactly how to hit the right companies to be able to make something from the shares.

Stock investment is one of the sure and quick way of making money. Even though it needs Allot of capital to buy that particular stock. What most of us are facing is lack of capital to to buy the stock.

I have not proceed into such business. The reason is that I lack stock savvy and that is why I do not want to involve myself in a business I knew nothing about in order not to risk my money.

I have not proceed into such business. The reason is that I lack stock savvy and that is why I do not want to involve myself in a business I knew nothing about in order not to risk my money.

Well, I think that many people believe that purchasing shares of any kind of big and reputable company would always bring profits. However, this is not true all the time.

A few years ago, it was the hype in my town when one person became super rich by buying stocks. Some people invested their retirement earnings and it's worth nothing now. I learnt that you need to avoid making emotional decisions when investing from this.

I have always wanted to buy some stocks from these so called big companies but i have not gotten the needed capital yet. Does who enjoy from it more are the ones who invested in it at the earliest stages.

When I started investing I was only buying the blue-chip project. I believe that they are the ones that have the potential to rise but it is not always like that and you are not even going to make so much profit from them.

Well, I think that many people believe that purchasing shares of any kind of big and reputable company would always bring profits. However, this is not true all the time.
They are part of things to consider before buying the stocks because you will need to look into the credibility and the viability of the company that you want to purchase shares from before you can take any decision.

I have invested in stocks and some of the stocks I have invested in belong to big companies in the country, however, I have never invested in international companies because most of the investment platforms are not available to me

They are part of things to consider before buying the stocks because you will need to look into the credibility and the viability of the company that you want to purchase shares from before you can take any decision.

I always wanted to buy stocks of big companies like Microsoft and Saudi Aramco as well. I am still searching for the right kind of platform where I could invest. In case, the oil prices surge, the value of shares of Saudi Aramco shall increase.

I always wanted to buy stocks of big companies like Microsoft and Saudi Aramco as well. I am still searching for the right kind of platform where I could invest. In case, the oil prices surge, the value of shares of Saudi Aramco shall increase.
It is not really difficult to understand stocks but you must have the elemental experience on how stocks market operate before you can think of financing the business. it is requisite to gain sense of how to carry through the assessment of the stock market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back