Have you ever bought referrals?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people would prefer to buy referrals in order to win prizes associated with referrals. Have you ever had to buy referrals to a platform you are on?

I have done that a few times and the experienced was mixed so cannot recommend anyone to try that but its their personal decision

Some people would prefer to buy referrals in order to win prizes associated with referrals. Have you ever had to buy referrals to a platform you are on?
I don't think it is a bad idea to buy referrals as long as you are not luring them to do things that are not legit

I have done this in the past and will do again when I find such opportunities on my favorite websites

Well, I have paid incentives to people to follow my referral link to join earning programs and offers. However, I have never earned big through this method. INterestingly, I have sold referrals on a PTC site to earn big

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back