What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

It's quit funny that I've never bought bitcoin online before even though I've been buying other coins online. The online bitcoin have acquired was actually sent to me by a friend
i have bought bitcoin online on countless occasions and it has really been a kind of risk on my part as some of the vendors that sells for me are people that i have not meet online before.

I have received my payment in bitcoin many years ago. It was the time when I was so happy to get paid in cryptocurrencies for the first time. But at that time, the fees of bitcoin was very low.
Are you sure that the fees of Bitcoin was very low as of that time?. Personally I started transacting in cryptocurrency around 2020 and someone sent me bitcoin worth $30 and when I wanted to send to binance they charged me $5.

I have never bought Bitcoin online but I have intention of earning Bitcoin on websites so hopefully I get it soon. Many that had bought didn't have full idea and this made them to lose their personal money. Thus earning Bitcoin is still the best to me.

It's quit funny that I've never bought bitcoin online before even though I've been buying other coins online. The online bitcoin have acquired was actually sent to me by a friend
I think we are on the same page, u have never bought Bitcoin online, as a matter of fact I have never earn money in cryptocurrency online,I know this sounds funny.

Since I never expected to see bitcoin, I wish I had previously experienced this because it would have been a very wonderful surprise. Though I am currently purchasing so many coins that it might happen to me in the future.

Yes I have bought Bitcoin for once in my life and that was profitable for me on that time of difficulties so, after that i always tried to buy more unfortunately I don't have much earnings to buy.

Are you sure that the fees of Bitcoin was very low as of that time?. Personally I started transacting in cryptocurrency around 2020 and someone sent me bitcoin worth $30 and when I wanted to send to binance they charged me $5.
this had also happened to me, there was a certain time i was trying to pay for something online, what i saw as the charges was almost the amount i was sending, i had to cancel the transaction.

this had also happened to me, there was a certain time i was trying to pay for something online, what i saw as the charges was almost the amount i was sending, i had to cancel the transaction.
That is how it is. it is the major reason why I prefer to use binance network, litecoin, bitcoin cash whenever I want to pay for something online. The avalanche network work is also good.

When I took step in online earnings. I came to know about bitcoins that is digital cryptocurrency and a lot of websites are paying through Bitcoin so when I got to know something about Bitcoin I was very happy that Bitcoin is with very high rates and that's why on that time I bought some bitcoins for the first time and used that in the time of difficulties of my life.

I have bought Bitcoin online. I can remember I registered into one website that claim to offer free Bitcoin, they quiet sure offerd me 10 btc. Not until I try withdrawal,it's not working

This is there normal mondus of operandi, they try to lure you into thinking that you can make a lot of money only to discover that you have been scammed all along

I have bought Bitcoin online. I can remember I registered into one website that claim to offer free Bitcoin, they quiet sure offerd me 10 btc. Not until I try withdrawal,it's not working
Lol, do you think that if such a website I have 10 bitcoins they will still be doing something like that?. They are just looking for people who they will waste their time or scam.

Lol, do you think that if such a website I have 10 bitcoins they will still be doing something like that?. They are just looking for people who they will waste their time or scam.
It's an had I know situation, that time I was desperate and so naive to make online money not knowing that there target of for people like me. That's why I so much believe that experience is the best teacher.

First of all Bitcoin is a digital currency and can only be bought online as it doesn't have a physical representative. I do buy Bitcoin for my transactions and it has been great.

It's an had I know situation, that time I was desperate and so naive to make online money not knowing that there target of for people like me. That's why I so much believe that experience is the best teacher.
It is normal to be naive for newbies on the internet. The reason is because they have not had any serious experience. As you have learnt some lessons now, you will no longer invest on such platforms or waste your money on scam platforms.

It is normal to be naive for newbies on the internet. The reason is because they have not had any serious experience. As you have learnt some lessons now, you will no longer invest on such platforms or waste your money on scam platforms.
i believe this is like a ritual for everyone coming into the online space, at one time or the other, you would fall into scam which is inevitable unless you get someone that would properly guide you on it.

I use to buy bitcoin on the wallets and exchange platforms available only.

Never have I tried to buy bitcoin online. This is because I am careful to not fall for any scam at all.

I have only weighs not trusted people who are going to be selling cryptocurrency over-the-counter. I am only going to be using trusted cryptocurrency exchanges.

I do not know what you meAn by people selling crypto currency over the counter as I know if only crypto exchanges, which are people that sell crypto currency in exchange for cash

Every single bitcoin transaction that I have done in the past to have been done completely online. I do not like the idea that they should be offline Windows of bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back