What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

Yes, I have bought some bitcoins online, I also invest money on Bitcoin but only when my analysis are showing is the right time to buy, when you buy Bitcoin at the wrong time you'll lose a lot of money that's why you have to be very careful.
Indeed leveraging on the experience of experts would save you from unnecessary regrets.
It is always advisable to learn but if you don't have the time you can stand on the shoulders of Giants. That way you would be tall.

I have received my payment in bitcoin many years ago. It was the time when I was so happy to get paid in cryptocurrencies for the first time. But at that time, the fees of bitcoin was very low.

I have bought bitcoin online before. The first time I get convinced about bitcoin, I go ahead a bought $20 worth of bitcoin then. It was so small. I couldn't add to it before my country government banned bitcoin. When p2p was introduced, I already move on. But of the recent, I have started buying, not bitcoin though.

For the fact that Bitcoin tends to have a very good rate at the same time high rate, I have bouy it before, even though I didn't buy it large quantity because I don't have the money to get it.

I have received my payment in bitcoin many years ago. It was the time when I was so happy to get paid in cryptocurrencies for the first time. But at that time, the fees of bitcoin was very low.
That's true, I don't really know why Bitcoin has the highest fee, that's why I don't really want to get paid via Bitcoin because of the fee, I think Bitcoin cash or LTC is much more preferable.

That's true, I don't really know why Bitcoin has the highest fee, that's why I don't really want to get paid via Bitcoin because of the fee, I think Bitcoin cash or LTC is much more preferable.

Yes, Bitcoin has the highest fees. I used to receive my payments through Bitcoin and i also used to trade in bitcoin but now I have stopped as the fees is so high.

Yes, Bitcoin has the highest fees. I used to receive my payments through Bitcoin and i also used to trade in bitcoin but now I have stopped as the fees is so high.
That's what I don't like about Bitcoin, I also know of a lot of people that stopped using Bitcoin because of it's high fee, I use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin cash or LTC.

That's what I don't like about Bitcoin, I also know of a lot of people that stopped using Bitcoin because of it's high fee, I use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin cash or LTC.

Despite the fact that Litecoin could be used to transfer money for a really low fees, many people still pursue PayPal to make payments and i think that people must understand that there are much better options as compared to PayPal.

Despite the fact that Litecoin could be used to transfer money for a really low fees, many people still pursue PayPal to make payments and i think that people must understand that there are much better options as compared to PayPal.
That's true, a lot of people prefer PayPal especially if you are in a country were PayPal is supported, but they have are very strict, you might get restricted with unknown reason.

Yes I bought bitcoin some years ago. It was a great feeling investing in it..Since then , the value has been volatile and I earned small bits of profits. Probably I should have invested more but I am still thankful. I might look forward to investinf in other coins.
I bought bitcoin some years ago, but I couldn't progress with my investment due to a lack of suitable knowledge. The volatile nature of Bitcoin was also quite perplexing to me at the time.

I think my first cryptocurrency investment was on bitcoins when I bought it on roqqu. Ever since then I have not been particularly interested to buy bitcoins for investment as it is not always profitable.

Yes I bought some online but it wasn't to invest though. I bought with the intention of trading it on a particular platform though I later lost all the monies gained and borrowed.

This seems genuine.
Unfortunately, I have given up on the idea of earning money by renting out a phone's data connection.
I don't know about peer-to-peer, but I tried honeygain personally, and I got no results at all.
Actually, if you can include withdrawal proof, your review will be much more persuasive.

I never had a single Bitcoin In my entire online earnings, Bitcoin is for Yahoo boys and forieng investors.Poor boy are packed in a garage

I have bought bitcoin online so many times, but the crazy part is that i usually buy from vendors i do not even know or met before. This means that i am trusting these vendors with my hard-earned money, without even knowing if they are reputable or not. Thankfully, so far I have not had any problems with these vendors, but it is still a risky proposition.

i would act
All of the bitcoin that I have ever bought was actually online and I prefer to keep it that way because I do not trust anybody for me to do a physical or 101 transaction.
usually i would have preferred to buy bitcoin from someone i know physically, for me i feel more safer and protected by buying from someone i know, but i have not had that sort of opportunity

Personally I haven't bought any bitcoin online but I know of people who buy at a lower rate to make intrest but I will prefer or advise you invest rather than to buy.

of course I trade cryptocurrency and I also invest for long-term. I've actually bought bitcoin a lot of time from different cryptocurrency exchange platforms.

I have bought different type of cryptocurrency onlinen. I have carry out different type of crypto related transaction before. Currently I wouldn't want to invest in bitcoins except in few potential cryptocurrency I have a research.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have some Bitcoin in wallet, but I don't really invest my money on Bitcoin because it's nicely moving down, but I think this temporary.

It's quit funny that I've never bought bitcoin online before even though I've been buying other coins online. The online bitcoin have acquired was actually sent to me by a friend

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back