Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes I bought bitcoin some years ago. It was a great feeling investing in it..Since then , the value has been volatile and I earned small bits of profits. Probably I should have invested more but I am still thankful. I might look forward to investinf in other coins.

Yes, I have bought some bitcoins online, I also invest money on Bitcoin but only when my analysis are showing is the right time to buy, when you buy Bitcoin at the wrong time you'll lose a lot of money that's why you have to be very careful.

i have bought bitcoin online so many times, but the crazy part is that i usually buy from vendors i do not even know or met before, which various people have told me i would soon get burnt, but God has been faithful to me.

I stopped buying bitcoin online in 2021

This is due to the fact that I came to realise I was actually wasting my funds without the needed knowledge to succeed.

Now I'm out of it completely.

i have bought bitcoin online so many times, but the crazy part is that i usually buy from vendors i do not even know or met before, which various people have told me i would soon get burnt, but God has been faithful to me.
Buying Bitcoin is not a problem as long as you know what you are doing, but if you don't have any experience about what's going on you are not expected to buy it, you'll only hurt yourself if you do that.

Buying Bitcoin is not a problem as long as you know what you are doing, but if you don't have any experience about what's going on you are not expected to buy it, you'll only hurt yourself if you do that.
The only way you can buy if you are inexperienced is after making an extensive research and after seeking advice from experts in the industry.
That way I reduces the chance of investing the wrong way.

All of the bitcoin that I have ever bought was actually online and I prefer to keep it that way because I do not trust anybody for me to do a physical or 101 transaction.

The only way you can buy if you are inexperienced is after making an extensive research and after seeking advice from experts in the industry.
That's completely True, if you really want to earn money on online investment you are expected to have good experience on how it works, going into the market without having a full knowledge will only lead you to failure.

Indeed leveraging on the experience of experts would save you from unnecessary regrets.
It is always advisable to learn but if you don't have the time you can stand on the shoulders of Giants. That way you would be tall.

Indeed leveraging on the experience of experts would save you from unnecessary regrets.
It is always advisable to learn but if you don't have the time you can stand on the shoulders of Giants. That way you would be tall.
A lot do not understand that ,they think that if they pay for the services of experts it reduces there money .
While in the real sense that is not the case , it rather reduces the Chance of losing their capital

Personally I have not been good with bitcoin or cryptocurrency business transactions due to my passed experience but some of my friends are into buying bitcoin online but most often from people they know very well.

Personally I have not been good with bitcoin or cryptocurrency business transactions due to my passed experience but some of my friends are into buying bitcoin online but most often from people they know very well.
If you don't have a good experience on how Bitcoin work's you are not expected to force it, having the full information is all you need to have especially if you are starting for the first time.

Since my last terrible experience with bitcoin, I have tried to avoid that and sometimes scared of transaction but I know definitely alot of people are still buying bitcoin online most especially my friends.
If you don't have a good experience on how Bitcoin work's you are not expected to force it, having the full information is all you need to have especially if you are starting for the first time.
Actually most people have problems with there bitcoin investment simply because they lack some knowledge and how and when to invest in bitcoin making them carrying out transactions at the wrong time.

Actually most people have problems with there bitcoin investment simply because they lack some knowledge and how and when to invest in bitcoin making them carrying out transactions at the wrong time.
Ignorance definitely kills, I truly agree with you.
That is why if one want to be successful in any endeavor, he must first start with knowledge first.

Not at all, but I believe if you are a investor in Bitcoin you must have buy Bitcoin, all the cryptocurrencies I'm using I earn the while working online on different platforms.

Actually, the majority of people experience issues with their bitcoin investments simply because they don't know how to invest in bitcoin or when to do it, causing them to execute transactions at the wrong moment.

Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency I also bought it but I'm not that intrested I rather invest in other crypto or stocks

Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency I also bought it but I'm not that intrested I rather invest in other crypto or stocks
You have not stated the reasons why you do not like to invest in Bitcoin because I found it as one of the most lucrative and most effective crypto coin to bank on in the cryptocurrency space.

Yes, I have bought some bitcoins online, I also invest money on Bitcoin but only when my analysis are showing is the right time to buy, when you buy Bitcoin at the wrong time you'll lose a lot of money that's why you have to be very careful.
Considering the fact that Bitcoin tends to have a very good rate at the same time high rate, I have never buy it, even though I didn't buy it because I don't have the money to get it.

I bought bitcoin some years ago, but I couldn't buy invest more due to ban on cryptocurrency in my country. Also, the violatility of its price did not encourage me to invest more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back