What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

I don't think anyone actually buys bitcoin offline. Since bitcoin is digital money and does not have a physical existence, it is quite not possible to buy bitcoin offiline. However, a couple of years ago when there were not many exchanges, people used localbitcoins to buy and sell and when they used this method the buyer and seller met physically to perform the transaciton.

Yes I bought bitcoin some years ago. It was a great feeling investing in it..Since then , the value has been volatile and I earned small bits of profits. Probably I should have invested more but I am still thankful. I might look forward to investinf in other coins.

Do they ever buy Bitcoin offline because the question of the thread was very funny. I don't know of any other place where you can buy Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency that's not going to be online. But if there's something you know which we don't, please do share with all of us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back