What's new

Have you ever been banned unfairly by a website?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many users who try their best to make sure that they make money online. However, it could be really frustrating to see you getting banned unfairly by some website. So, has this ever happened to you? Have you ever been banned in an unfair manner?

I was blocked on the micro-vacancy site SproutGigs for using VPN/Proxy, but I have never used them and this was not a fair reason. My account is still banned for a non-existent reason.

Well, to this day I have never been banned from any website, so I have not had an experience of that type, I always try to be a legal user wherever I work, because for me it is very important to take care of my reputation and I take the job quite seriously.

I don't think I've ever been banned from a paying site. I was somewhat unfairly banned from a FTP forum website in 2016, which had to do with unfair treatment of one user group over another that should not have existed, and I found myself in the group that was being unfairly treated.

The closest thing I've run into is the fact that Amazon Mechanical Turk refuses to hire me and rejected my application twice. I think the first time was because I had no credit history, and the second time was because of the state in which I live. They don't disclose the reason for the rejection, which has left me perpetually wondering.

The fact that I can't seem to get an Amazon seller account either makes me wonder if something else is going on.

I have never experienced an unfair ban while trying to make money online. It's essential to follow the rules and guidelines of websites to avoid such situations and ensure a smooth online journey.

I was once banned on a site that paid free cryptocurrency every 10 minutes, that is, on cryptocurrency faucets, for the fact that I seem to use software and robots that do the work for them, but I did not do this at all, I do not know why they did it, because I was a simple user and made honest money like everyone else, this site is still working and paying as it should

I was blocked by a site because I kept reloading the page too much. It wasn't loading up, so got frustrated and kept clicking reload. Then they blocked my access from the site, temporarily at least. I was banned at a forum when I was a kid, one of the first forums I joined, a gaming forum. But it was because I was being an annoying kid. They let me back on the site maybe months or a year later. And I'm actually friends with some of them on Facebook still. Wild.

There are many users who try their best to make sure that they make money online. However, it could be really frustrating to see you getting banned unfairly by some website. So, has this ever happened to you? Have you ever been banned in an unfair manner?
Yes, this has happened to me just last week. Iforumtalk is a paid to post forum, i worked there for some weeks now and I've made some withdrawals. When i placed my fifth withdrawal which was $5, i got an email that I'm banned for using multiple accounts which is not true. It was so frustrating.

I was banned by an article writing site. When I joined the site, I was not aware that they did not allow deleting content or accounts. When I found that my articles couldn't be deleted, I started removing my articles by editing them. Then the site banned me. Until then I had managed to remove my all articles through edit option

I was banned from this site due to politics. The main posters were very biased on one direction and they liked to pick fights. Has anyone experienced something like this?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back