What's new

Have you come across Aave (AAVE) coin before?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Aave (AAVE) coin is a Defi coin that isn't popular like other known coins when it comes to worldwide recognition. Most notable exchange platforms list it on their site. Exchanger platforms like, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, Okex and Digifinex etc. The coin is currently valued at $518, and a 24 hours price decrease of -1.92, weekly price increase of 3.18%. Its marketcap is valued at $6.36billion and a trading volume of $918.58million all in the last seven days. The coin is currently ranked 15th in the crypto market log.

The coin is worth considering for investment, cos it looks promising based on its value.

Aave (AAVE) coin is a Defi coin that isn't popular like other known coins when it comes to worldwide recognition. Most notable exchange platforms list it on their site. Exchanger platforms like, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, Okex and Digifinex etc. The coin is currently valued at $518, and a 24 hours price decrease of -1.92, weekly price increase of 3.18%. Its marketcap is valued at $6.36billion and a trading volume of $918.58million all in the last seven days. The coin is currently ranked 15th in the crypto market log.
thumbnail.jpg

If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140...
If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140 Drink It​
secure.calch.gdn​

The coin is worth considering for investment, cos it looks promising based on its value.
Yes I have seen on some exchanges and wallet. I have also seen ads about it how it can be purchased.

obviously the crypto is doing very well on the market and is looking like a very good investment opportunity. But at over $500 I wonder how micro investors will put their there.

Thanks so much for this information. This will help me to make some research about AAVE coin because am looking for some coins to buy and keep for future profit. Have just bought binance and ethereum and I will be keeping them for the next three months.

Have you come across save (AAVE coin) before. That's an interesting question. Well for me I haven't heard about this aave coin, but when I searched about it is also a crypto currency, the problem is that it is not just popular and not all crypto currency exchange app shows it. It's just like this crypto currency I intervene with before it is called cake coin.

No this is the first time I am hearing about this cryptocurrencies coin. Although i just made some research about it and I think it is a really good coin to invest in and would have love to invest in it buy its current price is a real big turn off for me. I think its price is really high for a new coin.

Aave has made it to the main 5 Defi projects with 43+m USD esteem secured (as indicated by DeFi beat). I like the way that supply is fixed and the current market cap (59m) is pretty much compares to the all out worth secured in the task.

Notwithstanding, we should not fail to remember that LEND is a utility token and may not completely address the venture's actual incentive using any and all means.

I strongly prescribe you to hold utility tokens just on the off chance that you 100% comprehend their utilization cases or will utilize them yourself. Which is essentially the equivalent.

their crypto assets are effectively taking a long position. Decentralized finance (DeFi) got its start here. People who believed in ether but wanted to play in other markets could use MakerDAO to borrow DAI and use it to do whatever they wanted without selling their ETH. This was nice, but it kind of locked a user into that ETH position.

This new version of Aave lets a borrower change their underlying collateral in a very user-friendly, gas-efficient way without ever leaving Aave.
“You could swap your collateral from LINK to AAVE, from ETH to YFI,” Aave CEO Stani Kulechov explained

Compound’s governance token COMP clocked a new record of $500, taking the month-to-date gain to above 40%. The token jumped 130% last month and has risen by 20% in the past 24 hours, according to data provider

Yeah
It is one of a number of emerging DeFi cryptocurrencies, Aave is a decentralized lending system that allows users to lend, borrow and earn interest on crypto assets, all without middlemen. ... This allows a borrower to gain exposure to different cryptocurrencies without owning them outright.

With tall these about the coin, i

This is a very nice post with reasonable conten. Thank you for sharing this information even though I have not heard about the coin before but as it is I am going to give it a trial just that it is not on luno.

Yes, I have invested in this coin. Because it is good and profitable coin but to get profit from this coin, an investor needs patience. If anyone wants profit in short time then it's not for that person. But it's good for long Investment..
Increase and decrease is there in all cryptocurrencies.

With tall these about the coin, i

This is a very nice post with reasonable conten. Thank you for sharing this information even though I have not heard about the coin before but as it is I am going to give it a trial just that it is not on luno.
Good one that you wanna give it a trial via Luno, but unfortunately the coin is not listed over there at Luno. You'll get to see the coin over at binance, huobi global, okex, and coinbase pro etc. That's the recognised exchange platforms you will see the coin listed.

Good one that you wanna give it a trial via Luno, but unfortunately the coin is not listed over there at Luno. You'll get to see the coin over at binance, huobi global, okex, and coinbase pro etc. That's the recognised exchange platforms you will see the coin listed.
Yes ,I am on Binance. I think if anyone has investment capital then he should buy this coin.. This coin can reach at 700$ in this year. This is not my prediction but the prediction of am expert trader, who gives free legit signals and I always buy cryptocurrencies on his call. And get profit always. But we can also get loss by luck.

Yes ,I am on Binance. I think if anyone has investment capital then he should buy this coin.. This coin can reach at 700$ in this year. This is not my prediction but the prediction of am expert trader, who gives free legit signals and I always buy cryptocurrencies on his call. And get profit always. But we can also get loss by luck.
Nice suggestion, I think I'm going to check for this coin over there at binance to see if i can acquire it for the long time. With what i saw around the coin, i have high hope for it increasing past the $518 it is currently into.

expand...
Yes, I have invested in this coin. Because it is good and profitable coin but to get profit from this coin, an investor needs patience. If anyone wants profit in short time then it's not for that person. But it's good for long Investment..
Post automatically merged:

Good one that you wanna give it a trial via Luno, but unfortunately the coin is not listed over there at Luno. You'll get to see the coin over at binance, huobi global, okex, and coinbase pro etc. That's the recognised exchange platforms you will see the coin listed

expand...
Nice suggestion, I think I'm going to check for this coin over there at binance to see if i can acquire it for the long time. With what i saw around the coin, i have high hope for it increasing past the $518 it is currently into.

Aave (AAVE) coin is a Defi coin that isn't popular like other known coins when it comes to worldwide recognition. Most notable exchange platforms list it on their site.Exchanger platforms like, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, Okex and Digifinex etc. The coin is currently valued at $518, and a 24 hours price decrease of -1.92, weekly price increase of 3.18%. Its marketcap is valued at $6.36billion and a trading volume of $918.58million all in the last seven days. The coin is currently ranked 15th in the crypto market log.

Compound’s governance token COMP clocked a new record of $500, taking the month-to-date gain to above 40%. The token jumped 130% last month and has risen by 20% in the past 24 hours, according to data provider

Aave (AAVE) coin is a Defi coin that isn't popular like other known coins when it comes to worldwide recognition. Most notable exchange platforms list it on their site.Exchanger platforms like, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, Okex and Digifinex etc. The coin is currently valued at $518, and a 24 hours price decrease of -1.92, weekly price increase of 3.18%. Its marketcap is valued at $6.36billion and a trading volume of $918.58million all in the last seven days. The coin is currently ranked 15th in the crypto market log.

Yes ,I am on Binance. I think if anyone has investment capital then he should buy this coin.. This coin can reach at 700$ in this year. This is not my prediction but the prediction of am expert trader, who gives free legit signals and I always buy cryptocurrencies on his call. And get profit always. But we can also get loss by luck

Last edited:
I've never heard about aade coin since my online investing. There are lot of online businesses which most people dose not know because in each countries there are lot of online business with different names and someone can not do it all.

Aave is one of the fastest rising coin now. It has been pumping for weeks now. You can find it on binance, okex exchange, huobi global and other crypto exchanges. You should consider hodling it so as to take profits when it pumps again

Concerning coming across aave(AAVE) coin before. Well, to be honest, I have not come across or heard of it before because I don't see such on my cryptocurrency exchanger before, probably it might still be on it mining stage and has not yet been brought into the market for trading purposes. Will look into

A large number of emerging default cryptocurrencies, Io is a decentralized lending system that allows consumers to obtain loans, loans and interest on crypto assets without any middlemen. ... This allows the borrower to have full exposure to various cryptocurrencies without having to display them.

A large number of emerging default cryptocurrencies, Io is a decentralized lending system that allows consumers to obtain loans, loans and interest on crypto assets without any middlemen. ... This allows the borrower to have full exposure to various cryptocurrencies without having to display them.
When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back