What's new

Have you come across Aave (AAVE) coin before?

There are so many coins out there aave is just part of coin that will enrich traders and investors but anything can happen in crypto currency.
Yes, anything can happen in the world of Cryptocurrency. I saw the coin at coinmarketcap, and it has potential that's why I introduced it here.

Aave (AAVE) coin is a Defi coin that isn't popular like other known coins when it comes to worldwide recognition. Most notable exchange platforms list it on their site. Exchanger platforms like, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, Okex and Digifinex etc. The coin is currently valued at $518, and a 24 hours price decrease of -1.92, weekly price increase of 3.18%. Its marketcap is valued at $6.36billion and a trading volume of $918.58million all in the last seven days. The coin is currently ranked 15th in the crypto market log.

The coin is worth considering for investment, cos it looks promising based on its value.
Though Defi coin is not one of the most popular coin out there but the fact that Defi coin is currently $518 means it still surpass most of the coin out there , and its also listed on binance and coinbase.

Though Defi coin is not one of the most popular coin out there but the fact that Defi coin is currently $518 means it still surpass most of the coin out there , and its also listed on binance and coinbase.
Defi isn't a name of a single coin, its a group of coins, just like other coins like altcoins, and privacy coins, and Bitcoin. Its just a family of its own.

Aave (AAVE) coin is a Defi coin that isn't popular like other known coins when it comes to worldwide recognition. Most notable exchange platforms list it on their site. Exchanger platforms like, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, Okex and Digifinex etc. The coin is currently valued at $518, and a 24 hours price decrease of -1.92, weekly price increase of 3.18%. Its marketcap is valued at $6.36billion and a trading volume of $918.58million all in the last seven days. The coin is currently ranked 15th in the crypto market log.

The coin is worth considering for investment, cos it looks promising based on its value.
Thanks a whole lot for the information, this is my first time of hearing that name.

We have over five thousand crypto currency coin throughout the whole work and Aave coin is one of them, and currntlynit has the value of $518 but was decreased by -1,92, Save coin looks promising andnits worth investing .

I knew about Aave when started using Binance, however, I never took the coin seriously therefore, I do not know about the price, trading volume or even market cap. I will see of this can be a profitable investment.

You can go to coinmarketcap.com to search for those statistics which you don't know about. That's where I got most of the coins statistics, and experience to trade coins.

Am not even surprised to see binance as one of the exchangers listing it on their platform. The coin though not popular, looks promising with potential

I came across this coin when it was still new to the market , back then I was a newbie and do not understand much about crypto. I watched it fluctuate a lot and this made me to abondone it. Now it is doing well

This is actually the very first time I have seen or heard about this coin or cryptocurrency and I'm definitely sure that I'm never taking any step towards it.

I have seen this crypto currency on different crypto currency exchange platform and I think it's really a good coin to hold for a very long time and make huge amount of money from it

I have some videos of a little under $20 in this particular coin. I'm about to discover that it has a good project and there are a lot of influencial people that that vare backing it too.

Yeah. I have seen it while searching for another coin@vechain. It was listed on the Trust wallet. It is not popular as you have mentioned and that is why I think it's not that safe to invest in. Still, others could be making some money from it.

AAVE coin is one coin I have never come across. I am yet to see how this coin even looks like in the first place. If the coin is still new in the market, we should give it some time to see how it turns out

As someone who is not that avid in the crypto world, I would not want to invest in a coin I know little about. I have heard of it before but am waiting for it to gain some momentum.

I think I have come across it before , the coin seems to also be on binance. Just that personally I don't have interest in most of this cryptocurrency , especially those that does not interest me.

Have you come across save (AAVE coin) before. That's an interesting question. Well for me I haven't heard about this aave coin, but when I searched about it is also a crypto currency, the problem is that it is not just popular and not all crypto currency exchange app shows it. It's just like this crypto currency I intervene with before it is called cake coin.

I haven't come across this aave coin. Honestly, i don't often pay attention to coin listed on exchange platforms. I only make use of exchange platforms to carry out transactions.

This is the first time I am hearing about this coin.I appreciate you sharing this relevant data.
I'll be able to utilize this to learn more about the AAVE coin as I look for coins to acquire and hold for potential future gains.

This is the first time I am hearing about this coin.I appreciate you sharing this relevant data.
I'll be able to utilize this to learn more about the AAVE coin as I look for coins to acquire and hold for potential future gains.
Yes there are so many platforms you can check more about the cryptocurrency such as the coin market cap. The price has drop because obviously as we all understand every cryptocurrency is depreciating in value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back