Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working online, have you ever had anyone judge the work you do? How did that feel? Did it discourage you from continuing your work?

I have been judged by people who do similar work as I do, and it sucks, but I've grown to get used to the judgements. I don't mind constructive criticism, but there are times where the criticism gets rude.

No, I have never had anyone judge the work that I do online. Many people I have told about the work I do online think it's great that I have found something that I enjoy and can earn from and their reaction is that I am making something. I do know in the past that some people have been judged for working online as many do not see it as a real job despite the fact your earn money and work for people. I always say if you enjoy what you are doing and you earn something that helps you keep doing it. Many people don't bother at all to try and work and at least we are doing something.

When it comes to working online, have you ever had anyone judge the work you do? How did that feel? Did it discourage you from continuing your work?

I have been judged by people who do similar work as I do, and it sucks, but I've grown to get used to the judgements. I don't mind constructive criticism, but there are times where the criticism gets rude.

Well, I have been judged a lot by other people and many people have criticised my freelancing career all the time. However, I have never actually paid any kind of attention to those criticisms at all and tried my best to improve my career.

A very good number of the people that I have told them about my work online have actually been very positive and encouraging. I am not happy that a lot of people are beginning to see the advantages of working online.

No one has ever judged the work i do. I feel people admire me for trying to balance my school work and online work. Some of my friends have even asked me to introduce them into my online work.

Only my grandma said a few rude things since I work online part time but I understand her since she still lives in the past other than that no one said anything offensive about how I make money
A very good number of the people that I have told them about my work online have actually been very positive and encouraging. I am not happy that a lot of people are beginning to see the advantages of working online.
It's great to hear working online is a great way to make money I really do enjoy it and make money every day I'm very happy to hear that more and more people are intrested to work online

Only my grandma said a few rude things since I work online part time but I understand her since she still lives in the past other than that no one said anything offensive about how I make money

It's great to hear working online is a great way to make money I really do enjoy it and make money every day I'm very happy to hear that more and more people are intrested to work online
I am also happy that I am able to make money online. The rate of unemployment here in my country is at the maximum level so I am glad to benefit from this opportunity

I frequently meet people who don't even consider my online work as real work that brings me an income. yes, I do meet people who frequently judge what I do online. However, it does not bother me. Just because someone degrades me does not change my income levels.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back