What's new

Has the pandemic helped you make more money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Either way, I'm hopeful for this pandemic to end.

The pandemic has not really helped me to make more money rather it has deprived me from making more money due to the fact that there is still a kind of restrictions going on here that Is affecting Business

Yes the Pandemic really helped me make money. There are restrictions in some local areas in terms of movement and only few drivers are given access to move people from place to the other, I'm a driver and I benefited from the offer

The pandemic help me to gather some little money which was one of the ways I later achieve something great from ,and still managing the rest.

Lol!! The pandemic has not helped in making of more money. Only that it is not negatively affecting my businesses that much as they are mostly run online. Other than that, all is going fine

Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

The pandemic has being a blessing in disgard most people discover their talent, skill and purpose because of pandemic, it also open many eyes to online business

The pandemic has being a blessing in disgard most people discover their talent, skill and purpose because of pandemic, it also open many eyes to online business
The economy has enabled me to diversify its online business on the online business that I'm presently doing at 11 me to make more money.

I got to know about many ventures especially online businesses during the pandemic and I made some cool money with some sites especially Ponzi

Yes of course. Through this pandemic my source of income through online has increased. Before I have not joined Bizdustry and cryptocurrency trading which is buying and selling of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, etherium, my neighbor Alice, cardano, etc.

The pandemic affected me in both ways. The school that I teaches did not pay me salary for all the months of the lockdown but I made money from the selling of foodstuffs at home as people kept buying foods.

The pandemic actually opened up more income streams because I just didn't have an option, I had to find means of earning online and I kept digging.
I've made record progress from last year till now - from steady monthly to steady weekly income now

It's not every time that everything is always about money, the pandemic was really a z-pack to most of us especially the students because we all have an additional year added to our years of studies right now

The pandemic has affected me through the dwindling economic situation which .has affected the purchasing power of people and has made businesses to cut down on spending.

I do not think that pandemic has given me any legit opportunity to make money. However, many businesses like face mask manufacturing business and hand sanitizer businesses did indeed made a lots of profits during this time.

I would say that pandemic is a blessing in disguise for my offline business. I made lots of money during the pandemic. I am an agent banker, because the banks do not open during the pandemic, so I offer financial services to so many people at higher rate.

Though the pandemic is bad but it has helped in Some ways, as it has made alot of persons realize how lucrative it is to earn online and have made alot of money from it.

While many people are complaining of the harshness of the Corona virus, a lot of people capitalised or need to learn ways of making money online including my own self.

Since I did not start selling health care products and I was not in health care business, the pandemic did not help me make more money. In fact due to pandemic, I lost my clients.

The pandemic affected me in both ways. The school that I teaches did not pay me salary for all the months of the lockdown but I made money from the selling of foodstuffs at home as people kept buying foods.
Wow congratulations to you. It's good to know that even if the school did not pay you salary during months of lockdown you were able to make money from selling food stuff.

Wow congratulations to you. It's good to know that even if the school did not pay you salary during months of lockdown you were able to make money from selling food stuff.
In my country, relying on a single stream of income is like committing suicide. I have learnt it in a long time that having one source of income is bad.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back